Nude photoshoot???

Options

Replies

• Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Not for the wrong reasons! An ex, to me, seems like the completely wrong reason to do something like this.

This^^^

Do it for you and to give you confidence and a boost. Don't make it about him and most certainly don't send him a pic. He'll know then that you still care about him and are so bothered you went to all that trouble for him........
  • Dunsirn
    Dunsirn Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    186 posts but no weight loss...? You need to update your progress or up your game!!

Plus boobs, yes. But purely in an artistic way, obviously. Tasteful. That's what I mean, it should be tastefully done.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Do this for you...the weight loss, the photo shoot and everything else...NOT for your ex. You may think it will make you feel better but it won't. It may also bring you unwanted attention from him. After all you are going to be smokin hot right? Save the pictures for someone who is worthy. An ex is never worthy.
  • brigit628
    brigit628 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Leave the ex out of it. Besides running into him on the street is much more fun....then you can see his jaw drop. Sending naked pics is a little juvenile.
    I do think that a photoshoot is a great idea...they are called Boudoir photos. They are very tasteful and work for women of all body types. Go to a reputable one, they will show you how to lie, drape you legs and arms so that you are naked but covered. Bring the heels, a fun corset, pretty undies, whatever. A friend of mine got one in pinup style and it was very pretty, of course there were more private shots just for her hubby.
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    186 posts but no weight loss...? You need to update your progress or up your game!!

Plus boobs, yes. But purely in an artistic way, obviously. Tasteful. That's what I mean, it should be tastefully done.

up my game.
  • Tigermum9
    Options
    Do this for you...the weight loss, the photo shoot and everything else...NOT for your ex. You may think it will make you feel better but it won't. It may also bring you unwanted attention from him. After all you are going to be smokin hot right? Save the pictures for someone who is worthy. An ex is never worthy.

He is NOT WORTHY your right, I was kidding Im not gonna do that!!
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Not for the wrong reasons! An ex, to me, seems like the completely wrong reason to do something like this.

Agreed. Should be wanting to look good for yourself not anyone else.
  • Tigermum9
    Options
    Can everyone read through the full post!! I wont be sending a pic to my ex...I dont even know where he lives now!!!

He can GO TO HELL! X

I am doing this for me, to show myself how attractive I can be lol (well, maybe)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    So you disapprove of her naked photoshoot when YOU're the one who is doing all this to make your ex jealous of "what he missed out on" when truly and very honestly, he very likely doesn't give 2 seconds of thought to you?
  • Tigermum9
    Options
    So you disapprove of her naked photoshoot when YOU're the one who is doing all this to make your ex jealous of "what he missed out on" when truly and very honestly, he very likely doesn't give 2 seconds of thought to you?

lol...do one xx
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I think you should do a nude shoot, OP. They're fun and after a while you forget you're naked. Your photographer will weed through all the pics and make sure the most flattering and modest are the ones you receive. Whatever you do, don't ask for the complete shoot raw and unedited!! :laugh:

P.S. My default pic was from a nude shoot. :blushing:
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    yeahhhhh I'm gonna need an advance copy of this shoot

<33
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm actually a nude photographer. I find clothes are a little to restricting when trying to get that perfect shot.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Honestly though when you select the photographer make sure you view their portfolios and that you like there work. Once you've selected one you like you should talk to them about what you want. A photographer's job is to bring YOUR vision to life. And then lastly post the finish product for us all to... um enjoy... lol
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    Honestly though when you select the photographer make sure you view their portfolios and that you like there work. Once you've selected one you like you should talk to them about what you want. A photographer's job is to bring YOUR vision to life. And then lastly post the finish product for us all to... um enjoy... lol

seems legit

sports-gifs-seems-legit.gif
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Nude photoshoot? Sure why not? Well, maybe not to stick it to your ex. I would rather do boudoir or pin-up myself but to each there own. :happy:
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I was actually thinking about this yesterday... I think if you want to do it you should, but as everyone else mentioned make sure you 1) like the photographers work and 2) make sure they are legit. I, personally dont know if I will do a naked photoshoot... Id consider it as long as my "parts" are at least somewhat covered!
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    1st world problems
  • fatgulegule
    fatgulegule Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd say if you've got the confidence, why not?
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Go for it, but be very selective in the photographer you hire! A boudoir session is a great option as well. Very sexy and keeps 'em guessing a little! :wink: