Can I wear a Bikini? Be honest.

Options

Replies

• wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I doubt in bright outdoor light that they're even that noticeable. You could probably tan or fake tan and it would help cover it up, but I doubt it'll be as noticeable as you think. Also that suit flatters you very well. :) You look great.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I think you look really great in the bikini and you should totally wear it. You can really rock that bikini! Don't be self conscious because you look awesome!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    You are SO rocking that bikini! I agree with the masses, you have EARNED that bikini body!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I am LOVING how supportive you guys are. Seriously, you all have given me a big self esteem boost & I'm not even nervous anymore. I will wear my first bikini ever!
  • amchha
    amchha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!!!! If I were you I would wear nothing but bikini everywhere I went! :)
    Seriously....You look GREAT!!!!
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    ... if you think about it your posting online to a bunch of strangers which wouldn't be much different to walking on a beach in front of strangers - never going to see them again!

^^^ this - go for it!

Also, I could also answer, "yes you probably should" .............because going naked could get you into trouble ;)

I'm seriously impressed by your weight loss total - many congratulations.
  • hollyann31
    hollyann31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness u look amazing..youve worked your butt off to be able to wear it..eff what everyone else may think..you look amazing and should be able to show offf your body however you want..
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    UMM, GIRL. YOU LOST 122 POUNDS - YOU DESERVE TO DO WHATEVER THE F- YOU WANT.
  • mymonkeymoos
    Options
    YES...........

And as for the bio oil.......... Yes again. That stuff is magic in a bottle. Expensive yes, and takes a few weeks to see the results but after carrying twins and an enormous baby 5 years later.......c section scars and the whole shebang........that oil is fantastic....

Give it a whirl and you will not be disappointed xxx
  • sweetygyal
    Options
    Hey you look fab! I would recommend a monokini and a spray tan! Trust me the monokini covers the bits u don't want to see and eccentuates your curves! I love a monokini! Well done!!
  • karlahere
    karlahere Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    UMM, GIRL. YOU LOST 122 POUNDS - YOU DESERVE TO DO WHATEVER THE F- YOU WANT.
    Amen.

When I first saw the pic, I thought "Girl, that bikini is rocking." That's a stranger's opinion--how different would anyone else's be? And you've got a super small waist now, so rock on, sister! Congratulations on your new bod!
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    wearit you look amazing, bio oil works but wear it what ever! congratulations!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    you look great! Losing so much weight is amazing and you should wear what ever you want. I know if I have a bit of a tan any marks/stretchmarks become less noticeable. Bio oil is a great thing too.
    Id wear it if I was you!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    You have a rocking shape. If I were you I would wear it, it looks great on you. As far as the stretch marks, I had to look at your pic twice to bring them into focus. Every body has something about it that makes it unique, yours are your marks. Any one who is going to judge you isn't worth the time or space in your life.
  • ambermpage
    ambermpage Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Rock it 'cause you earned it! Be proud of yourself.
  • VaneenHarra
    VaneenHarra Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just had to chime in about your awesome progress! I think your body form looks great, and if you feel comfortable with wearing a bikini go for it. I'm kind of shy, even if I did have the body for a bikini I probably wouldn't lol. So it's great that you want to, do it!

I love the monokini idea that sweetygyal mentioned. I never even heard of that term, so I searched google images for it and I love them!-the designs look even prettier than the normal 2 piece bikini imo.
  • VaneenHarra
    VaneenHarra Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    *double post* sorry:-p
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Girl you should be dancin' out that Bikini and not giving it a second thought! ENJOY IT!
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Using bio oil up to vacay time should take away any anxiety. Get a professional spray tan before going....That's the best way to disguise stretch marks. However, if you still are questioning come time for a vacation, get a sexy one piece with cut outs or a deep V neck. You'll have way more fun if you aren't worried about how you look. Ultimately, it's about how you feel and what will make you most comfortable.

Sometimes I wear shorts because of stretch marks and a tankini because of a bit of tummy....other times I feel more comfortable and I rock a bikini. You can always pack both and then decide how you feel the day of...

Congrats on an awesome victory!