• mssteel90
    mssteel90 Posts: 124 Member
    Also weeping angel statues.
  • pchesnut
    pchesnut Posts: 347 Member
    funny-nope-moments-spider-ball.gif

I'm gonna be sick

ewww ewww ewwww ewwwwwwwwww

My weird phobia is.....math problems. They make me go all jittery. seriously. weird I know
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Those freaky little gray alien guys
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Driving along a road with a clif and lake several hundred feet down. Being airborne in the car and knowing I will die when I hit the water.
  • mssteel90
    mssteel90 Posts: 124 Member
    Those freaky little gray alien guys
    You mean the Asgard? Those guys are awesome!
    (Stargate reference, I'm not a crazy alien person)
  • rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Dark windows, paper and fluttery things (butterflies, ladybirds etc)
  • alyngard
    alyngard Posts: 103
    Any kind of parasite (especially what I call butt worms-aka pin worms/thread worms). Oh my god, I had them once when I was a small child and I am completely traumatized. If my butt even itches a little I swear I have them, it's a horrible way to live! :sad:
  • I have a phobia of vomiting!!
  • furry226
    furry226 Posts: 31
    Ham
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Flying although when young I wanted to work on one and I've been to about 25 countries. Still scared but keep doing it.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Black field crickets.

I once was trapped in the aquarium section in a pet store, innocently looking at fish when I realized right next to me was a big clear pannier with a lid full of crickets (food for lizards etc). I was paralyzed with fear and was embarrassed at the same time. To get out I would have had to walk past it, and I admit I had to stand there for a few minutes talking myself into making my feet move so I could get away.

I usually don't mind spiders and other crawlies (although I don't particularly like them). For some reason, those black field crickets are for me a combination of what fear of spiders and roaches are for other people.
  • totem12
    totem12 Posts: 194 Member
    I have to put my reading glasses on everytime I walk past a magpie, because my brain is convinced it's going to fly over and peck my eyes out.

Not sure I ever want to watch The Birds.
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    I don't trust the way cats walk and I hate things flapping anywhere near me
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Definitely people who are mentally ill and people with dementia.

LOL .
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    I have a phobia of vomiting!!
    That's one of the ones I listed too! I get panic attacks. I was at a bachelorette party this weekend and the bride threw up, and I had a panic attack and had to go sleep in my car. :frown:
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Children and corn stalks...
  • focknfree
    focknfree Posts: 66 Member
    Spiders, roaches, water bugs, math problems, and women that shave off their eyebrows and paint on the thick McDonald's arch style eyebrows.
  • HLSalter
    HLSalter Posts: 260
    I'm terrified of a lot of things but mostly birds which isn't ideal when you live by the sea!

I'm also petrified of Jurassic Park which is definitely my weirdest phobia lol
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Anyone who is genuinely kind to me. Either brings tears, a panic attack or a strong urge to escape
  • just_me_mindy
    just_me_mindy Posts: 210 Member
    Its not really weird but I am terrified of snakes and sharks.. I cant go into a pet store if I know there is a snake in there and i wont go swimming in the ocean because I am terrified of getting eaten by a shark..