Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    1345171238-374525707159592508.jpg
  • shirley_beans
    shirley_beans Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Personally I believe the poster's aversion towards plastic is a bit extreme, but why do so many people on MFP feel the need to attack others for their opinions? If you disagree, there is no need to comment. If you think he's a troll, there's still no need to comment. He certainly isn't endangering himself so just let it go. No need to feel superior and get out your insecurities on someone who is just sharing. Geez!
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    "Silly" meant "happy" in Old English, so, get down witch'yo bad Santa self! (MST3K reference, in case you didn't know... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBAkX8vWflY)
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Personally I believe the poster's aversion towards plastic is a bit extreme, but why do so many people on MFP feel the need to attack others for their opinions? If you disagree, there is no need to comment. If you think he's a troll, there's still no need to comment. He certainly isn't endangering himself so just let it go. No need to feel superior and get out your insecurities on someone who is just sharing. Geez!
    Two reasons. Firstly, and in seriousness, because not everyone has a finely honed bullscat detector, and to leave nonsense like this uncontested may be seen by those naive people as legitimizing it, and secondly, and perhaps more importantly, because it's entertaining. Life's too short not to have a sense of humor.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Once again, I am relieved to know that nothing is my fault. At this rate, I will be able to punch babies and puppies in the face, and blame it on proximity to baby powder and flea collars. I couldn't be more pleased. *plans rampage*

You haven't lived until you've punched a small child in the face, it's exhilarating!
    I can't believe how RUDE everyone on this site is.

We're all here for the same reason.

Then I guess we must all be here for the consequence-free baby punching!

don't run one over though, there are consequences for that. Trust me on this.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Two reasons. Firstly, and in seriousness, because not everyone has a finely honed bullscat detector, and to leave nonsense like this uncontested may be seen by those naive people as legitimizing it, and secondly, and perhaps more importantly, because it's entertaining. Life's too short not to have a sense of humor.
    Also, joking around about something absurd is not the same as attacking someone.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Once again, I am relieved to know that nothing is my fault. At this rate, I will be able to punch babies and puppies in the face, and blame it on proximity to baby powder and flea collars. I couldn't be more pleased. *plans rampage*

You haven't lived until you've punched a small child in the face, it's exhilarating!

don't run one over though, there are consequences for that. Trust me on this.

*whew* You stopped me just in the nick of time! Thanks!
  • Contrarian
    Options

So, people should only comment on things they agree with? That doesn't sound right.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Well, clearly . . .

tumblr_meifrayyDw1r67umlo1_500_zpsa188a254.gif
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Is that you Mercola? :huh:

You forgot to add "buy a new mattress" on your list.
  • ladypitek
    ladypitek Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Oh wow do you have some awesome baby punching tips too?! I've been very disappointed by the ones I've gotten here so far :/
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

So, people should only comment on things they agree with? That doesn't sound right.

I completely agree there Ms. Walrus! See how much nicer the interwebz coulld be.
  • Contrarian
    Options

duty_calls.png

Did you sketch that picture of my whilst peering through my window?
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mq2r2uvwhW1qz4rgp.gif

I can't stop watching this. It is the best part of this entire thread. Thank you for making this thread, and the world, a better place. :drinker:
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Obvious troll thread.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I can think of plenty of reasons to not wear polyester.

None of them are listed above.

This. I don't wear it because it doesn't allow ventilation and doesn't absorb sweat. Not to mention that it plain makes me itch.

OP, if it works for you, that's fabulous. And there may be other people who are sensitive to polyester, as well. Glad you are feeling better!
  • jbonow1231
    jbonow1231 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    If polyester makes people fat why is that during the disco era when polyester was -the thing- were people much thinner then they are now, and ADHD was something you never heard of?

Plenty of people all around the world wear polyester, and yet - it's Americans with the obesity problem.
  • shirley_beans
    shirley_beans Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's just that so many people are sarcastic and mean! You can certainly disagree respectfully.