Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    This:

free-poster-yzpskbhcuk-TRYPOPHOBIA.jpg~original

Seriously. I can't even buy a beeswax candle because of this fear.
  • kkveggie
    kkveggie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    SPIDERS - actually any insect really. My biggest fear of all time is waking up in the middle of the night because a spider is crawling in my mouth.

Someone hiding under my car and cutting my achilles tendon when I go to get in it.

Accidentally eating something that is moldy or has a hair or bug in it. :sick:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Carny Folks - they have small hands.
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Making a phone call to anyone I don't know personally. Thank goodness for online-ordering for pizza!

Things with more than 6 legs. I can handle ants, bees, or other insects (I don't LIKE them, but not afraid of them). Cockroaches just disgust me. But spiders and centipedes--HELL NO. If it's a small spider I'll just squish it, but the ones that would "crunch" freak me out. Centipedes are the ultimate, just because of the way they move. Thankfully my cat likes to kill them for me. I'll put up with the occasional hairball on the carpet as long as she keeps ridding my home of the crawly things!

Driving alongside another vehicle, especially one with a large blind spot. I always try to get out of other drivers' blind spots, just for safety, but sometimes it's not avoidable. I'm scared the truck or whatever will come over in my lane and sideswipe me. Not that it's ever happened to me, but still.

When I was in school, on the first day I was always afraid that my class had been moved to a different room and everyone knew but me. This lasted all the way through college and even grad school. Again, it never happened but I was nervous about it anyway.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Clowns and dolls. Think they as creepy as can be.
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm DEATHLY AFRAID of losing my teeth. The thoughts makes shivers go down my spine. I hated losing teeth as a kid, and I DESPISE the thought of it now. Idk what it is, but it FREAKS ME OUT. I have nightmares about it.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Horses.....those big teeth really freak me out!
  • Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am scared to death of clowns. Yep that's pretty normal as far as fears go. Another thing I'm scared of is porta pottys! Not only are they disgusting, they are scary too. I also have a fear that when I flush a public toilet it will explode and spew nasty *kitten* water all over me. I have actually had nightmares about being trapped in a porta potty and I can't get out.

Ok, enough of my odd topics for tonight. I'm going to bed!

What's your weird fear??
    good thing she didn't live in the Tulsa Ok. area . they busted a old man sitting down inside of one this summer. yep they call the fire dept, to hose him off before putting him in their car .lmao
  • lindacollins78
    lindacollins78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    June bugs . . .
  • monna32
    monna32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was NOT really afraid of pretty much anything until I have gone through these 15 pages of creepy weirdos !!