Herbalife not a single pound lost!!! HELP

Options
2»

Replies

• gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Options
    There is no such thing as a quick fix. Eat healthy, workout, live a balance lifestyle and the weight will come off. You also won't be as stressed as your are now if you accept the weight will come off with making better lifestyle choices. As per have said, you won't be drinking these shakes for the rest of your life. How will you transition back into food? Do you have a plan for that? if not, you have your answer. Get off these shakes, eat healthy, continue your walks everyday (that is a good workout).
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    To quote someone else from MFP.... Heralife? I prefer to add fire directly to my money
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Herbalife.
    3p3czl.jpg
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Why is this a Success Story?

pfff i just realized that ...

Maybe they should add an 'epic failure' category for failed fad diets...

There really needs to be a category for just this. Nice.

ETA: What's an aloe shot? Does it contain liquor?
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    get off the Herbalife, start using MFP properly, weigh your food, PROFIT
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Only 2 posts. This reaks of troll. :huh:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Really I suggest doubling your consumption of Herbalife. Buy more!
  • No! It can't be Herbalife! LOOK! They post so many success stories on their site!

http://products.herbalife.com/success-stories/weight-management/eli-a

This is purely legit. It has to be something else not working.........
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    This is my 4th week of Herbalife.
    I have lost 2 kg on my 2nd week from which I gained back last week and I remain the same.
    I walk 1 hr a day, eat one meal (lunch) a day, drink water and herb tea & aloe shots.
    I only snack a few nuts or fruits and drink water.
    I don't understand what is it that I'm doing wrong.
    Everyone seems to be losing fast but why not me?

You eat 1 meal a day? Find you BMR - basal metabolic rate. These are the calories your body requires for basic functions: heart, lungs, kidney, etc. Find this number and make sure you are eating this ...... at the very least...... one meal? ..... doesn't sound like you are eating enough.

"Everyone seems to be losing fast" ........ there is fast weight loss and then there is healthy weight loss ..... these are NOT the same. Someone with fewer pounds to lose ..... is going to lose at a slower pace. Losing too fast means that you are shedding muscle along with fat...... shedding muscle is not healthy.

Walking "can be" cardio exercise ..... a liesurely stroll won't burn many calories (and even less fat)....you need to make sure you are pushing yourself. Fast music & arms swings help me.

MFP works like this ...... it gives you a deficit (without exercise) based upon how many pounds a week you want to lose. MFP will not go below 1200 and then exercise calories are added back. The problem is MFP will let you put in a goal that is totally unachievable .... say 2 pounds a week when you have 15 pounds to lose total.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Might be hard to believe, but starving yourself has never lead to healthy weight loss.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's supposed to be a colonic. Because nothing says legitimate weight loss solution like sticking things up your bum.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Herbalist doesn't work... NONE of them fad diets work no magic pills... nothing!!!! Your body isn't losing because you need to eat REAL food. Eat healthier at a caloric deficit there is no other way to lose weight and keep It off longer... Herbalife is exspensive, Buy REAL food it's a lot cheaper this way and better for you. Your just makIng the sales person richer for a fake diet.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Actually, I know A LOT of people that herbalife worked for. NO, I'm not a representative so you can't say that I'm just trying to sell my crap. Some people have a hard time learning what to eat so herbalife is a good kick start. It is NOT starving yourself. You're supposed to be eating 6 times a day and only TWO of those times is a shake. So seriously, maybe you should look into it before you bash it. YES, it's overpriced but it works for some people. If they can afford it, what difference does it make? Stop being haters.