Throat feeling is making me feel like I want to eat.

Options
I experience this feeling in my throat or chest and I feel like eating when it comes. Is this normal?

Replies

• 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    I have an answer but it is SOOOO not what you are looking for.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    What... feeling?
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Care to elaborate? Otherwise, this thread could get derailed pretty quickly.....
  • Softrbreeze
    Softrbreeze Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My throat and jaw often hurt when I'm hungry and/or dehydrated. Is that what you mean?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Can you elaborate? I have no idea what you're talking about.

UNLESS....I have an idea.....Is it something like GERD or heartburn and you're craving something that will soothe it? Like milk maybe?
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have an answer but it is SOOOO not what you are looking for.

^^^Even still, I want to hear your answer, because I know it's gonna be so great.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Care to elaborate? Otherwise, this thread could get derailed pretty quickly.....

I don't know exactly how to explain it. That's my problem. It's just like this feeling in my throat and I want to eat but my stomach doesn't feel like it needs to be feed/I only ate not long ago.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Doomed thread is doomed by poor choice of title.
  • benefiting
    Options
    Well thanks for all the positivity guys... seriously, I'm upset and you guys have to put my thread down when I'm unable to completely explain it. I guess none of you will be able to help unless you've had the same type of issue. -_-
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    What... feeling?

This. Like, do you feel like you need to swallow?
  • benefiting
    Options
    Doomed thread is doomed by poor choice of title.

And how exactly would you word it?
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I take a throat crème about twice a week

Should give it a try

I told you that your dosage needs to be doubled.

Why do I feel like a virtual line is forming?
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Well thanks for all the positivity guys... seriously, I'm upset and you guys have to put my thread down when I'm unable to completely explain it. I guess none of you will be able to help unless you've had the same type of issue. -_-

It will be hard to get answers if you are having difficulty explaining the actual problem.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options

I don't think they are putting down your thread. I think they don't know what you are talking about because...you are unable to explain it.

Instead, they make jokes. :happy:
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    What... feeling?

I get that feeling regularly

Just go with it OP
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Well, I am unlikely to have the same type of issue because of my personal preferences but some of the ladies around here may be able to help you with the technique of eating when it comes. Not sure "eating" should be what you're going for in that situation though. That sounds painful.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    What... feeling?

I get that feeling regularly

Just go with it OP

Good advice. I'm so glad we're friends. :flowerforyou:
  • benefiting
    Options

Well, I am unlikely to have the same type of issue because of my personal preferences but some of the ladies around here may be able to help you with the technique of eating when it comes. Not sure "eating" should be what you're going for in that situation though. That sounds painful.

It isn't painful when I eat.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I take a throat crème about twice a week

Should give it a try

I told you that your dosage needs to be doubled.

I think between you, skully, and everyone else wanting to help I may be getting too much :smile:

:angry:

Stop with the angriness

YOURS IS BEST

:flowerforyou:

Over.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options

It isn't painful when I eat.