Has anyone tried the Cinamon and Honey diet?

2»

Replies

• Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Ali is supposed to make you keep from absorbing excess fat in your diet.

Does anyone know if cinnamon and honey would have the same side affects?

God, I hope not!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    I asked my wife if she wanted 4oz of honey before bed and she kicked me in the taint.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    I am interested in trying this short term. it is suppose to help speed up the metabolism and keep the body from absorbing excess fat from diet. Everywhere I look online it has glowing reviews but I want to here about is straight from a person who has tried it. Is there anyone out there who can give me a hand?

They way it works is you drink 4 ounces before bed and first think in the morning. the rest of the day you eat normally.

If this were true, thats all anyone would ever need. Then GNC, Gold Gym, Planet Fitness and (add whoever else you like in here Dr Oz maybe) would be pretty pissed off they would have to close up shop cause no one would need them any longer. Id say go ahead and give it a shot to see for yourself whether it works or not. Cinnamon and Honey are pretty tasty. :drinker:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    I hear a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

This is true. My mom used to do it for me
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Excellent post for the recipe forum. WTF?

And no, don't waste your time with silly useless diets like this.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    I asked my wife if she wanted 4oz of honey before bed and she kicked me in the taint.

Ahh, I'd take your honey any day :wink:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    I fail to see how consuming an additional 515 calories an evening could possibly help you to lose weight. I'm certainly not going sacrifice my food calories for it.
    photo_zps85a963a7.jpg?t=1376410924
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    CinChallenge-GuyLG.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member

:angry:
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Warmed up Honey, Whiskey, and Lemon = best cough syrup ever

Hot Toddies I think they're called. Never had Honey and Cinnamon at the same time but DiannetheGeek I'm cracking up at the gif.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member

:angry:

YOU don't get to be angry

YOU erased my nekkids
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    i have done the cinnamon toast diet....delicious.

i just make toast and top it with butter and cinnamon and honey.

do it!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member

:laugh: yay!
  • There are no magic pills or magic beans that are going to make you lose weight. Losing weight comes from creating a calorie deficit. Plain and simple.
  • my east indian friends do it once in a while, they heat up the water then stir in the cinnamon and honey and drink it, i tried it for two seconds and hated it because the cinnamon was hell to desolve, i felt i was swallowing sand, but they dont use it for diet reasons only when they are sick or have joint pains. try a cup see if you like it.
  • glenner
    glenner Posts: 160 Member
    I tried just having cinnamon to lower blood sugar (I don't mean I just had cinnamon, I mean I added it to my normal diet by mixing it in with coffee or tea) and it didn't change anything. Then I read that all those studies that supposedly say it lowers blood sugar are not true. Don't waste (or waist!!) your time!
  • neashababii1
    neashababii1 Posts: 3 Member
    what you do is boil 1 cup of water with 1tsp of cinnamon. remove from heat. let cool. then add 2tsp honey. you drink half of the "tea" before bed, and the other half in the morning n an empty stomach.
  • Valarama
    Valarama Posts: 22
    I did but got fed up with the bee and bear attacks

lol!
    but seriously, i'd say just to eat healthy food moderately. these quick fix diets never seem to work or do good for anyone.