What weight is on your driver's license?

Options

Replies

• imfittted
    imfittted Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mine says 135 but that was 3 years ago right when I turned 21. I don't know if I could ever weigh that little again. I'm about 20 lbs up from that. My goal is about 140-145. Depressing....
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    No weight listed on DL in Virginia... just one more reason I love this state!

BUT, I got my permit the day I got married (something silly my husband and I did because we were so in love! :heart: ...to get my name changed!!)

SO it WOULD have said around 220 pounds... and TODAY it should read 159! YEAH BABY!!
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    145, but i was 150 at the time (/_\) I'm 107 now.
  • JessiesGirls520
    Options
    118 which wasn't a lie at the time :) I'm a couple of pounds heavier but I'm also a lot stronger so I'll take it.

When I went into the MVA a couple of years ago to have it changed from 160 (which was a total lie, I was in the mid 190s) the lady who processed me couldn't believe it!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    No weights are listed on New York State drivers licenses. Sex, eye color and height only. :smile:

OMG, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR LICENSE EVERY TIME YOU HAVE SEX??

:laugh: See what I did there? :wink:
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Mine always said 145, even though I hadn't seen that # since I was 17. Even when I was weighing 238. ; )

Says 155 now because that is what the chick at the DMV said I weighed because she said " I'm good at guessing weights. I do this every day"

: )
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    oh I wouldn't want my weight on my license. We don't have weights here in NC.
  • SweetieMelissa
    SweetieMelissa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was reading this topic and was like "OMG MY LICENSE DOESN'T HAVE MY WEIGHT, IS IT VALID?" Then I read from another New Yorker...we don't need it. Woohoo lol
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    200, even though I was at least 220 when the picture was taken. Having to have that number on there made me feel like a cow.

And for the record, I didn't lie to the DMV. They asked me, and I honestly didn't know, so the guy took a guess. Having a man guess such a high weight was mortifying. When I got home, I weighed, and it went from bad to worse.
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    lol, stage one goal actually-- get to the weight it says on the DL. then stage two...
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    185lbs. Right now I'm at 190lbs. And it's almost time to renew.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I love your Niners ticker, that is awesome!

Mine says 190 and I am about 220 right now. Can't wait until my license isn't lying anymore. And then I can't wait until it's lying again because I'm lower than 190 ;) Haha.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    330vjsz.jpg

I've only lied about 20% of my @$$ off...........................
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    200 probably. Which was pretty accurate at the time. It expires in February and hopefully I'll be at my goal weight of 140 by then!
  • HippieChickadee
    Options
    No weights are listed on New York State drivers licenses. Sex, eye color and height only. :smile:

I was really confused by this! Hahaha

No weight for me- here in NY
  • ViktoryaC
    ViktoryaC Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine says 110, and at the time it was true! Now that I'm 161, I'm dreading new photo/weight time.....:blushing:
    So a related question just occurred to me......should I lie to save myself embarrassment, or just take my lumps, literally? No one would believe 110 anymore, but maybe 130-140?
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Mines not too far off, because I just got a new ID in March. it says I weigh 175, I'm 169 currently.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

Same with Michigan. Thankful for that...
  • chancock6
    Options
    Mine says 165 lbs. I'm about 140 at the moment, so it's pretty off lol
  • girlcalledryan
    girlcalledryan Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Mine says 250, which was a lie, I was probably around 265.

Now 184ish.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    135. That's 9 pounds lower than now and 20 pounds lower than my last license said that was 7 years old.