Any shredders just starting out there???

Options

Replies

• xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I join in please? I did L1D2 yesterday and was so tired afterward, but I managed to get through the whole DVD, almost without stopping. I had to put the weights down a couple of times and just do the moves with my hands but other than that, it went pretty well.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Welcome, xquiz8, no worries about the weights...as long as you keep moving you'll be alright
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thanks a bunch nisijam!

I didn't realize there was such a program that incorporated all 3 dvd's until now! I am on day 17 of the 30 Day Shred but it doesn't feel like enough and I'm not seeing my body tighten up, although I do FEEL stronger. Maybe next I'll tackle the Slimdown - plus I haven't even tried those other 2 dvds yet (No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism)!

I think posted the 30 Day Slimdown 2 or 3 after my original...check it out...they are tough workouts, you'll be glad when they are OVER

I agree the 30 day shred along isn't enough
  • xquiz8
    Options
    Thanks. I figured the same thing - just keep moving. :)
  • Oranda
    Oranda Posts: 121
    Options
    Level 1, Day 9 done! One more day to go and on to Level 2! I also agree that it doesn't seem to be enough to do just the shred. I have added it to my regular workout routine which includes exercise at the gym (treadmill, eliptical, zumba, and some kickboxing, dancing, yoga classes etc.) I'm am noticing differences in my shape while doing everything together. Keep going guys!
  • Oranda
    Options
    Yes! Done Level 1 Day 10 - onto Level 2 tomorrow - kinda nervous haha.
  • bengal128
    Options
    Level 1 Done!! I had a meet up with the girls yesterday for my birthday and I went a bit crazy on cake as my hubby was at work I had to some extra burn to burn off the cakes. so decided to do level 1 followed by level 2. Oh boy, poor Jillian's name was dirt!! I absolutely hate squat thrusts! It defiantly shifts up a gear but I do feel its working a lot better as I was starting to get bored of level 1.
  • Oranda
    Options
    Did Level 2, Day 1 today. Damn! It seriously kicked my butt. I can't believe I was sweating that much after a 20 minute workout. Think I might have to alternate this one with yoga every other day so I don't hurt myself.
  • bengal128
    Options
    L2D1 done. I was sweating like crazy! I do it first thing in the morning, how in earth am I going to get through a days work after they one! I'm trying to plan my next DVD workout challenge after this one. I was thinking turbo jam. Any advice? I want to stick to weight work and blast this top layer of fat off.
  • louloubabydoll
    louloubabydoll Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    L2 is soo hard day 1 yesterday, managed about half of it and was dying. Shoulders killing me today... HELP.. Still not seeing much change in weight. :-(
  • xquiz8
    Options
    I did L1D3 yesterday and had to stop at about 17 mins in because my feet were hurting too much :( I'm going to try D4 tonight to see if it's really my shoes or if my form was off during the cardio moves.

I've discovered that I have muscles in my thighs though :) *dances*
  • bengal128
    Options
    L2 is soo hard day 1 yesterday, managed about half of it and was dying. Shoulders killing me today... HELP.. Still not seeing much change in weight. :-(

I know it's my weigh in day tomorrow and I'm not feeling too optimistic. I've been told it's usually later into it you notice it. That's what I keep telling myself.
  • Oranda
    Options
    Done Level 2, Day 2. Wasn't as bad for me this time as it was yesterday. Thinking I should be able to start doing them in the morning again without hurting too much throughout the day.
  • Oranda
    Options
    Level 2, Day 3 done - I think I hate this level
  • bengal128
    Options
    L2D3 done. It is getting easier but boy it's still a killer. I have started to notice some developments, I'm getting more definition in my upper arms and I'm starting to get the pinched in looked where my abs are, they're still covered in a later fat though. I only lost 0.5 pound this week though but have lost 1% fat so I feel it is working. It's defiantly a morning workout as I don't think I could do it at the end of the day.
  • Judexs
    Judexs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today...anyone figured out how to break it down for the cardio tracking on here?
  • Oranda
    Options
    Took a break yesterday - was so sore. Done Level 2, Day 4 today.
  • bengal128
    Options
    I'm starting today...anyone figured out how to break it down for the cardio tracking on here?

put it down as cardiovascular in circuit training.
  • Oranda
    Options
    Done Level 2, Day 5 (half way through!)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hi All,

I just got back from Las Vegas. It's time for a reality check. Party time is over. I think I am going to start over since it's been so long.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Kim