Cigars:
    All Time Favorite: CAO Triple Maduro
    CAO: Sopranos Boss
    Fuente: Opus x
    Rocky Patel :80th Anniversary, VIntage 90/92
    Macanudo: Vintage 98
    Punch: Rare Corrjo
    La Aurora: Perferidos Ruby

And lots of others. I need another humidor, maybe a drive in size one.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Got a bottle of 1988 Laphroaig downstairs in my basement unopened. Think it's any good?
  • nicolelynne92
    Options
    Jack+Daniels+Label.jpg

i agree ^^ Good ol' jack daniel's Tennessee whiskey <3 straight from the bottle! or on ice.
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Got a bottle of 1988 Laphroaig downstairs in my basement unopened. Think it's any good?
    We could help you with this!

If you like whisky, go to Islay! Stay at Bowmore. I like sherry casked whisky but my DH likes the peaty stuff the best. Regardless, wonderful Scottish places to visit and imbib!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    brands-tullamore-dew-header.jpg
  • CookNLift
    Options
    We could help you with this!

If you like whisky, go to Islay! Stay at Bowmore. I like sherry casked whisky but my DH likes the peaty stuff the best. Regardless, wonderful Scottish places to visit and imbib!

Never thought I'd want to go to Scotland aside from eating Haggis.....now I have a bunch of reasons to....after seeing pics, still the haggis, and now the whisky :) yum
  • stormtruck2
    stormtruck2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Yes, yes and yes. Did I say yes?? Need help with it? I'll bring the cigars!!
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Any of them will do right now
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Jameson!! I got to go to the distillery in Dublin this summer and had Jameson and Ginger for breakfast and shots after the tour for lunch!
    I went to the one in Midleton County Cork...Had the tour only 6 of us on it so we all got to do the tasting...my daughter wouldn't drink it so I got doubles!! I do believe it was the best day of my life!!!!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Macallan 18....so much better than nearly every other scotch. Or highland park 23 if I'm feeling really rich.
  • CookNLift
    Options

Yes, yes and yes. Did I say yes?? Need help with it? I'll bring the cigars!!

NOW i'm talking. I quit smoking cigarettes but cigars and whiskey are like pb & j
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Jameson!! I got to go to the distillery in Dublin this summer and had Jameson and Ginger for breakfast and shots after the tour for lunch!
    I went to the one in Midleton County Cork...Had the tour only 6 of us on it so we all got to do the tasting...my daughter wouldn't drink it so I got doubles!! I do believe it was the best day of my life!!!!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Scotch
  • CookNLift
    Options
    Scotch

which brand mate?
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Depends, Walker Gold, Highland park, Macallan... whatever catches my eye that day
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options

It is a great place isn't it!! Did you go up to the guiness storehouse as well? Amazing sky bar there. I did them both in one day, got totally hammered, best girlie weekend break ever!

NO Guinness unfortunately, we only had time to pick one and we went with Jameson but we had a lot of Guinness in this little pub called The Duke