TV moments that made you cry. Possible Spoilers.

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
My top 3 are:

- The beheading of Eddard Stark (GoT)
- The death of Lori (Walking Dead)
- The red wedding (GoT)

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The only one that comes to mind at the moment is the Eddard Stark beheading. (I haven't seen season 3 yet).

I can't really remember off the top of my head any others. Maybe when Buffy the Vampire Slayer walks in and finds her mom dead on the floor. That was pretty rough. Not much makes me cry, though.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead - when Daryl had to kill Merle after he turned into a Zombie. I wanted to hold him so bad!!

tumblr_mo0l3zM3uQ1r5ndk1o2_400.gif
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I only finally saw it a few years ago but the final episode of M*A*S*H*...
    You know what's gonna happen when that baby won't stop crying. That stayed with me...shiver

If I ever get sucked in to an Extreme Makeover Home Edition...I will cry EVERYTIME! :grumble:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    When I went to watch Farscape on TV and sci fi had replaced it with tremors the TV series. I cried for a week.

farscape-season-1.jpg
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I only finally saw it a few years ago but the final episode of M*A*S*H*...
    You know what's gonna happen when that baby won't stop crying. That stayed with me...shiver

If I ever get sucked in to an Extreme Makeover Home Edition...I will cry EVERYTIME! :grumble:

It's true.

Mine is when the Tenth Doctor (DW) regenerates and he's like "I don't want to go..."

Edit: Oh and of course the first time I watched the third episode of the second series of Sherlock. But only the first time. I'm too busy trying to analyze it when I watch it over again.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is enough space for me to list all of them.

In Boardwalk Empire when Jimmy died, that was pretty crushing to my soul.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    The ending scene in Toy Story 3 when Andy gives Bonnie his toys. I've seen it SO many times, yet I cry like a baby every time, without fail.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The commercial for the phone company where the kid gives his bus driver a gift card so he can talk to his son at Christmas. Also, any commercial for an animal charity that plays a Sarah McLachlan song.
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    When Sawyer recognized juliet in Season 6 of LOST
  • elliepearsonn
    Options
    The Walking Dead - when Daryl had to kill Merle after he turned into a Zombie. I wanted to hold him so bad!!

THIS. MY GOD :'(
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    You cried when Lori died? I was so happy. :)
  • jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

Totally this!!! Bawled! Like a baby!!!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Not TV, moreso a movie...

The end of "8 Seconds" - partially because I know it's based on a true story

I cry every time. I've probably seen it a couple million times.
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Macaulay Culkin's funeral in My Girl and at the end of Armageddon when Bruce Willis is talking to Liv Tyler.

Not full on waterworks, but certainly tears to the eyes (who am I kidding, I'm just a big girl - no offence girls)

Sorry, my fault we seemed to stay on movies - didn't read the title properly. D'Oh.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    When Bonnie Blue died on Gone with the Wind
    When the rabbit died on Watership Down.
    Oh, I forgot one...when Henry Blake died on his way home on MASH.
  • paralegalnc
    paralegalnc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Steel Magnolias.... for sure.... At Shelby's funeral when Sally Field's has her monolog. I've seen it a million times.... cry everytime.

Marley & Me.... come on!!! Any dog lover cried at that movie! When they buried the dog.... or when you could feel the pain knowing he had to put his dog down.... (I felt that twice last year.... damn near killed me)
    Seriously....you didn't cry during Old Yellar?

Any young woman who struggles with their relationship with their father cried during "Trouble with the Curve"

Or that one with Will Smith... where it was just him and his dog... and he had to kill his dog... OMG...

If you can find "The Cure" cried during one part..... blubbered through another....
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

THIS. MY GOD :'(

I held him once.....just not long enough lol

PicsArt_1376172610423_zpsc462600e.jpg
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    When Bonnie Blue died on Gone with the Wind
    When the rabbit died on Watership Down.

oooh the rabbit - had forgotten about that. Did that too!!
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    When the Queen of Hearts says "Off with her head!" in the original animated Alice in Wonderland. More tears of terror than sadness, but should count.

The Folgers commercial where the son comes home and surprises his family.

I am Legend. I went to the theatre with friends to see a badass zombie flick, some awesome action scenes, some tough-guy one liners, maybe even get a little scared. That's the mindset I was in. What is it, like 10 minutes into the movie? When Will Smith's character holds his dog, his only friend in the world, while it dies, because HE had to kill it, because it got infected. OMG! I had to angle my face away to hide the fact that I was sobbing like some kid stole my toy in daycare. Embarassing.