Refirm? ?

Options

Replies

• sethcawley
    Options
    My wife bought these pills a few months back and did everything they asked for 2-3 weeks. She did not loose a lb. WE had been dieting and exercising prior to that and she had been loosing weight rather steadliy until we bought these pills. She decided to stop taking them and lost 5 lbs in 2 wks. I then picked them up and, following a 1600 cal diet with regular exercise to include cardio and muslce fitness, have lost 1.4 lbs in 3 wks. I do believe these are a waste of money, however, I know everyone looses weight differently. I KNOW men and women loose weight differently as well. So, if these worked for you, then great, however My wife and I did not have a great experience and we wasted the $200+ on this. The ONLY true way to lose weight is by eating right and exercising your body and your patience. Just my thoughts.
  • mntsrme
    mntsrme Posts: 2
    Options
    I've been on refirm with tones for 6 days now. Love it! I was so skeptical but had to do something as I'm now over 200 lbs. I am down 6 lbs in that time. I've eaten higher protein and less goodies/carbs although I did break down a couple times with chips and other no nos. I do seem to have more energy and no jitters. The first day I did not take the blue caffeine pill but have the other days. Question for other refirm and tone users: what changes did you notice in your BMs or any? This is an important health signal, please share. Thanks.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I've been on refirm with tones for 6 days now. Love it! I was so skeptical but had to do something as I'm now over 200 lbs. I am down 6 lbs in that time. I've eaten higher protein and less goodies/carbs although I did break down a couple times with chips and other no nos. I do seem to have more energy and no jitters. The first day I did not take the blue caffeine pill but have the other days. Question for other refirm and tone users: what changes did you notice in your BMs or any? This is an important health signal, please share. Thanks.
    The bold part is why you lost. Calorie restriction. Big losses at first are normal. it's not because of a magic overpriced pill.
  • mntsrme
    mntsrme Posts: 2
    Options
    Lower cals may be it but I've done that before and no results. Maybe this is a hoax, maybe not. I'll keep you posted as I don't want to see others make an expensive mistake nor lose an opportunity if it really does work.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Lower cals may be it but I've done that before and no results. Maybe this is a hoax, maybe not. I'll keep you posted as I don't want to see others make an expensive mistake nor lose an opportunity if it really does work.
    That's great. If it's not a hoax I'm sure there will be a mechanism to explain it. One that is testable and repeatable.
  • missvch
    missvch Posts: 1
    Options
    how did it work?
  • Koogirl90
    Koogirl90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the Refirm kit yesterday. Right away, I can feel that it is working. I feel more alert and awake. I can also tell that I am not feeling as bloated as normal, even though I am drinking more water as recommended.

I am very excited to try this product. I only have about twenty more pounds that I want to lose, but for the past two months, it was like I was stuck on one level. I hope this product will insure that I get these last twenty pounds off. It seems very promising so far.

I hope to update in a week or so with any results. :)
  • janettajo92993
    Options
    REFIRM! Started it four days ago, so far so good! Three pounds down! I'm definitely eating less and have a ton more energy. I have considered the fact that maybe it has a placebo effect on me, but either way I'm losing weight so GOOD ON THEM. I'm pleased with my purchase.

a tip for those who want to try it.. my friend and I both wanted to try it SO we bought it and split the cost, if we like the way the first month goes, we'll split the cost on another pack. I'd recommend finding a friend and doing the same, that way if it doesn't work for you or you don't like it for whatever reason it'll be less of a waste of money.
  • amylou172
    amylou172 Posts: 1
    Options
    So far I'm very disappointed. I started it on 7/1 and as of 7/16 I've only been fluctuating between 3 and 5 lbs lost. I've completely changed my diet according to their plan, eating mostly proteins, fruits and vegetables, eliminated soda and increased my plain water intake by about 50 oz. Based on my own past experience with diet changes, those alterations alone should have given me a 5-10 lbs loss the first week and another 2-3 lbs easily the second week -- without any pills.
  • LEhresman
    LEhresman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've plateau'd on my weight loss and started taking this 2 weeks ago. I've lost 8lbs since starting it. I did not change my level of exercise or meals. It has given me an extra boost- No side effects-no jittery-no nausea.
  • rcloud
    rcloud Posts: 3
    Options
    I won some of this from our Complete Nutrition store so I'm giving it a whirl. I usually take OxyElite Pro and love it, gives me energy throughout the day and controls my appetite. I recently also started using Cellucor C4 as a pre-workout and backed my Oxy intake to one pill in the AM and one at lunch. The c4 is not for the faint of heart that is for sure. I don't expect any magic to happen on these pills/supplements alone, at the end of the day they are just supplements and you have to put in the work at the gym and lower your caloric and carb intake to see results.
  • MaryT41
    MaryT41 Posts: 1
    Options
    Here's the thing...really, whatever it takes to motivate someone to push themselves that little bit further shouldn't be discouraged. If you don't have any health issues that conflict, if the ingredients are safe....more power to you! Do what it takes to motivate yourself and others.
  • Messer
    Options
    I started this 5 days ago and while I'm down about 2-3 pounds in those 5 days (also been hitting the gym every day) I get a very upset stomach with the afternoon pills every day and have had diarrhea every day since starting. I had a couple other variable in there such as trying a new protein powder so I've being trying to isolate what is making me feel unwell and I'm fairly certain it's the ReFirm. Has anyone else experienced any side effects like this? Should I give it a little longer to get used to it or discontinue immediately. I also never really consume caffeine so that could be a part of it.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Last 7 post by the same person........odds?
  • tammye2013
    tammye2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started this a few days ago after the 10 day cleanse. I have been sick to my stomach every day. I have managed to lose almost 5 lbs in three days, but I am sure it is due to the fact I am nauseated most of the time and have ate very little.
  • tobybears54
    Options
    Funny thing is Does anyone REALLY know what's in anything we buy? Vitamins that are supposed to be good for you, do you REALLY know whats in them? No one knows except the people that are the ones that make the stuff. We don't know them from Adam and don't know what they put in them. Some things work for some and some don't. It drives me nuts when all these people act like experts and don't know any more than anyone else. Worry about your own health and life and let other people alone.
  • run4life08
    Options
    I recently started the refirm am and pm and tone pack. I got jitters the first day simply because I didn't eat enough and the guy from ccomplete nutrition said that it takes a little bit for your body to adjust to. . but after that I had lots of energy and was feeling pretty good. I do exercise too. I run for cardio and do p90x for arobics. I think that may help but since I just started I have no results yet. Ill post some results in a week if any.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Last 7 post by the same person........odds?

You win the pizza!:bigsmile:
  • julimorlock
    Options
    I won some of this from our Complete Nutrition store so I'm giving it a whirl. I usually take OxyElite Pro and love it, gives me energy throughout the day and controls my appetite. I recently also started using Cellucor C4 as a pre-workout and backed my Oxy intake to one pill in the AM and one at lunch. The c4 is not for the faint of heart that is for sure. I don't expect any magic to happen on these pills/supplements alone, at the end of the day they are just supplements and you have to put in the work at the gym and lower your caloric and carb intake to see results.

Just found this and thought you might want to read this. http://www.fourstateshomepage.com/story/oxyelite-pro-diet-supplement-under-fda-investigation/d/story/-zappi1h3kuFt7jfkzHRUQ
  • amseifer1
    Options
    I started Refirm a 3 days ago, and maybe I'm using a reformulated version or something, but mine definitely has an appetite suppressant. My problem is sugar craving, and so far with the Refirm I haven't wanted any dessert or unhealthy carbs after I eat my healthy food, which is very new for me. I've also noticed that when I get off of my waitress shift at night, instead of being crazy tired, I have enough energy left to go out for a quick run. As for the nausea, the box does warn that it's possible, but yesterday I discovered that if I drink 6 oz. of water, eat, take the pill, then drink another 6 oz., the nausea goes away all day. Here's my belief about this argument about the effectiveness of diet pills-just opinion from a pharmacist's daughter, not an "expert" in anything. Everyone's body works differently. Just like there's no one birth control, acne treatment or vitamin that's right for everyone, different genes and different environments cause different tissues to respond differently. I think we all know this, but when someone says "OMG, I've been using this or that and it's awesome!" we get sucked in. It's true that the only proven way to lose weight for everyone is to cut calories and work out, but people are different. I took Slimquick for two months because one of my friends lost twenty pounds on it, but I've seen Refirm do more for me in 3 days than Slimquick ever did. What I wish these companies would do is offer a trial sample, like maybe a week. If you're not noticing anything different in a week, it probably won't work for you. And as much as it sucks and is unfair, anything regarding losing weight will be more difficult for women because we're genetically designed to hold on to fat. All I'm saying is that making blanket statements-from the "these are all scams" all the way to "this product will work for everybody" is unfair. BTW, money is one of the biggest motivators around, so if the pressure of dropping a lot of change on a diet pill is what it takes to guilt someone into working out and eating better, whose to say they don't "work"?