The most Unpleasant thing to experience While Working Out...

Options

Replies

• FitCurlysue
    FitCurlysue Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    For all of those who want Bluetooth ear buds I hear these are fantastic and it's my little reward to myself once I hit 20 pounds lost :)http://www.jaybirdgear.com/

They're not cheap, but I hear they don't fall out and are great!
  • Crinkleleaf
    Options
    When you're at the gym, you go to use a machine, and the person who just finished using it tells you you can't use it because they do "a lot of reps, A LOT OF REPS" and they will be going back to said machine as soon as they finish using the other machine they bogarted. Because I'm not one to back down, that confrontation ended in unfriendly terms. The incident almost ruined the rest of my workout....almost.
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    marathonpoop-thumb-540x342.jpg
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

holy Shart batman!!!

ewww.

tumblr_mqvz9fzWla1sdv0q0o1_500.gif
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    10.gif

Proof that cats are homicidal a-holes.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    10.gif

The cat was just giving him a no rep
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Protein farts...

...and you can't leave the room 'cause then they know who the guilty party is.
  • Where_Have_You_Been37
    Options
    Feeling like i'm competing with others at the gym

Vagina sweat showing if i'm not wearing black pants lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    10.gif

The cat was just giving him a no rep

Do not defend the feline would-be assassin...
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are inspirational!
    getting sideswiped into a temporary traffic control light by some drunken *kitten*-hole at the wheel of a large van - fracturing my pelvis in 3 places, shattering the femur requiring almost 9 months of the "ilzarov cage" treatment (allowing bone to fuse, breaking it again, pulling it apart around 1cm, repeat until the leg is the same length as the other one).

Driver was DUI, Driving while already banned, in a untaxed vehicle, obviously un-insured, unemployed, and out of prison on probation, living in a caravan - no recompense, no point in suing the git as he'd nothing to sue for.

I lost almost 18 months of earnings - lost job, house, girlfriend and my confidence for riding the bike on the road for over 10 years.

Still - when I came around in the hospital, the Dr. wasn't sure I'd even keep the leg. A month later, he said "You've done great, but you need to realise you'll probably need crutches to walk for the forseeable future. 2 months after that, I handed him the walking sticks and he said "Amazing, but after the cage comes off, you'll probably still walk with a limp. A year after the accident, I handed him a Cheque for £1000 i'd raised in sponsorship for walking the UK 3 peaks...

But of course, YMMV :laugh:
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Squat farts :(

OMG thank you for saying this
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I've had the pee thing happen, only at home though! lol

This is totally embarrassing, and I have no idea how long its been happening seeing as I just started working out in front of mirrors (weights area). My nips seem to get totally hard when I start working out. I noticed it. So the next time I came to the gym I wore two sports bras. Still showed. :X The only thing that works for me is this one bra I have that isn't even a sports bra, its just doesn't have an underwire.

I will come over and watch. :)
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Practicing your anal kegels to hold in your farts during yoga.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    10.gif

11.gif

I love how the super-fat cat is oblivious as to what just happened!
  • bravis113
    bravis113 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    People who want to have a full on conversation with you when you clearly have earbuds in and you are in your workout zone.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    when you are kiking someone while you are walking on the treadmill and you cant take a good selfie to kik since you are bopping up and down and its hard to walk while taking off clothes and taking a selfie going 3 mph...so you ask the person on the treadmill next to you if they can take a picture of you so you can kik, but they say no..they dont even slown down or decrease their incline... they just flat out say no...that is rude... don't they know there is someone-- an actual person, on the other end of KIK waiting for a picture?
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    realizing your pants have a hole in the crotch after doing all your lunges, squats, and thigh workouts.

:sad:
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Not cool. Just took a giant gulp of coffee as I was scrolling through...barf.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I was doing JM's Shed & Shred and my 1 year old decided that walking up behind mommy during a lung-chop was a good idea :noway: Good thing it was a low weight and I could avoid him without hurting myself too much.
    Also when he thinks that my pushups are an invitation to climb on my back. Yeah, extra weight is good, but not wiggly extra weight! :laugh: :laugh:

This is why I joined a gym… (Well, and the heavy weights available)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    For all of those who want Bluetooth ear buds I hear these are fantastic and it's my little reward to myself once I hit 20 pounds lost :)http://www.jaybirdgear.com/

They're not cheap, but I hear they don't fall out and are great!
    I second this. My husband has these and he swears by them. :)