80 day pre- holiday challenge

Options

Replies

• beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Day 14 done.
    Ate under my calories but only did half my exercise goal.
    We were just to busy today, Shred tomorrow for sure.

Eating some of your exercise calories is not a bad thing especially if you are hungry.
    I do not think you should count it as a fail day. Just keep on going, we are all in this together.:flowerforyou:
  • DJackson230
    Options
    I don't think you blew it by eating your exercise calories, you earned them with all your hard work! As long as you did not eat more than your exercise calories!

well, initially I said I would not eat any of my exercise calories... you would think my budget 0f 2140 would be enough... so I think I will stay with the original plan for now... I know myself... If I give myself an inch, I will take a mile... tell you what if I lose 5 more lbs I will amend my challenge for myself...
  • DJackson230
    Options
    I wish I knew how to post my badge... can someone help me... I have tried, but cant get it done... Holler back
  • ladymedic22
    ladymedic22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Not so good today, went over my calories a bit and felt so crummy I put off exercising and ended up getting called back into work! (I am an EMT and am on call at night time) So did not get my exercise in today, will just have to work twice as hard tomorrow.

DJackson 2140 calories does seem like alot from my 1200 calorie level but you usually burn more than 1000 calories in a day with your workouts. I think as long as you start fresh tomorrow and forget yesterday you will be fine!

Here's to a better day 15. Night all.
  • ladymedic22
    Options
    I wish I knew how to post my badge... can someone help me... I have tried, but cant get it done... Holler back

As to the badge, go to badge and under the one you want is a bunch of code. Copy the code (right click on the mouse hit copy) than go to signature (under message boards and in the space for your signature put the cursor than right click mouse again and hit paste. Should work, you can do the same with the tickers too.
  • beesareyellow
    Options
    Day 15 done!
    Great day, way under my calories, did a lot of walking, ate really healthy.
    Hoping to lose better this week, I have been bouncing up and down 2lbs all week. Will hopefully stabilize and start going down again.

Good luck all.:love:
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to post last night, so -- Days 14 and 15 DONE!

Yesterday I had a beer (yes, one) with dinner. It wasn't as good a treat as I thought it would be. Ah well! Stayed within calories, got plenty of water -- no exercise this weekend. It's easy to get in the exercise during the week, because the hubby is at work. I just need to figure out how to squeeze it in one day on the weekends!

Jumped on the scale this morning out of curiosity (Wednesday is my normal weigh-in day) and I'm down to 169!! I've been bouncing between 170-175 for 4 months, and trying to get under 170 for six months! I finally did it! I am officially MORE than half way to my goal!

Now, to keep the hard work! :smile:
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Day 15 done! Feeling great 65 to go
  • DJackson230
    Options

As to the badge, go to badge and under the one you want is a bunch of code. Copy the code (right click on the mouse hit copy) than go to signature (under message boards and in the space for your signature put the cursor than right click mouse again and hit paste. Should work, you can do the same with the tickers too.

I appreciate the help Ladymedic! Got my badge done
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    So far so good. Day 16 has arrived already! Enjoy reading all your posts--hope everyone has a really good week!
  • beesareyellow
    Options
    Day 16 done.
    Over 1000 exercise calories, didn't want any of them!
    Great day, I hope I can keep it up for the rest of the week.:happy:
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Day 16 - I love challenges
  • Mande_G
    Options
    Day 16 DONE!
  • ladymedic22
    Options
    Day 16 done! Worked hard ate good! Tomorrow is going to be a challenge, my boyfriend is taking me to see the Flames play hockey in Calgary for my birthday and we are making a day of it. Heading into the city early for lunch and a matinee first. So a good twelve hour day away from home without my food and snacks. Wish me luck!

Tina
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hey guys

I've been a bit behind with posting and have been neglecting my food logs a little, not to mention eating too much in the last couple of days so have gained a bit again. I was away for work yesterday so didn't do any exercise today. 20hrs straight of work killed me...I'm still pooped. :frown:

Going to get back on track tomorrow.

Sounds like you are all doing well! :smile:
  • greeneyes3131
    Options
    well it's day 7 for me. I'm feeling pretty good. My night time fridge raids have completely stopped and are being substituted by water. I have completely quit drinking soda and consume ONLY water everyday. This is a huge step for me considering I a was a very bad water drinker and would sometimes go days with no water. I'm not a big soda drinker so I basically would go days with maybe drinking a glass of milk with dinner and that's it. Cruel Jillian has now become somewhat of a better friend to me lol. It's still hard but getting easier. I haven't noticed any drastic weight loss as far as my clothes fitting differently but I am noticing some curves in my body that I didn't have before. Thanks so much for the word of encouragement from everyone. I greatly appreciate it.

:happy:
  • beesareyellow
    Options
    Day 17 Done!

Ate more than I should have at dinner, but was still way under my calories for the day.
    Got in 2 walks for more than 5 miles total for the day.
    Will Shred tomorrow.

Lets keep it going guys!:smile:
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    :happy: Bye bye Day 17!
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Me too 17!
  • Mande_G
    Options
    Day 17 DONE!

Under calories, got in plenty of water (14 cups!) and had a really good workout (P90 cardio and abs). Good times, good time.

Does it seem like this challenge is just flying by to anyone else? We're almost a quarter of the way in! :drinker: