Is your backfat really migrated breast tissue?

Options

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have also heard that fat cells are also likely to get the hiking boots on if they are not keen on your bra fashion sense.....
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    What ever makes your boat float. If you want to believe an ill fitted bra gives you back fat and over eating had nothing to do with it, that is your choice.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    My breast tissue migrated to my back causing those ugly back boob rolls.

Then I lost 70 pounds and my boobs migrated back to their appropriate place on my chest.
    '
    LOL now I like your comment
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    ok- so then is a muffin top migrating tissue from sitting on my *kitten*?

love it! lol
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    What I really want to know is, if I wear the wrong size leggings, can I make my stomach fat migrate to my boobs?
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have 0 back fat nor Ta Ta's.... but I have some hips...guess I need to tell my fat it's going in the wrong place
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    In to learn about migration.
  • littlebee26
    Options
    What the buck!!! hahahaha. awwww jees hahahahaha.................this really is funny. now come on though.....really like. what the hell kind of post is this. troll? eejit?
  • WindyJenny
    WindyJenny Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Knock it all ya want, SOME back fat CAN be breast tissue. I was an enormous cup size for years, and even had to special order my bras through catalogs. To save money, I frequently bought less-expensive but ill-fitting bras. Because they cut into my breasts, some of my tissue really did migrate to my armpit area and slightly behind that. When I qualified for a breast reduction surgery, my doctors confirmed via ultrasound and biopsy that actual breast tissue "spilled over" into my armpit and upper back area, but the insurance considered removal of that tissue cosmetic (and would not be covered). It's a real thing, folks.

Think of it this way: people who wear corsets for years and years can displace their organs and tissues. Why can't ill-fitting bras do something similar over years and years?
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow! That link had a lot of information: http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/quick Particularly talking about the cup size NOT actually changing as the cup letter increasing with the band size. I always that that a C-cup stayed the same size for volume, just that the band increased, etc.

I do wish that my back fat was migrated breast tissue, but... they couldn't make a bra big enough to hold all that!! (Nah, I don't have as much back fat as I used to.... and I like the size of my girls - 40C. I went from a 50C to a 40C - the girls are happy wearing Victoria's Secret bras now.)
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    do you even science?
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    In to learn about migration.
    National geographic has some great show on it...
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    ok- so then is a muffin top migrating tissue from sitting on my *kitten*?

+1

Noooooooooooooooooo my butt is big enough....
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I think the only thing I can "agree" with in this post is that a lot of women are wearing the wrong size bra.

agree
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I think the only thing I can "agree" with in this post is that a lot of women are wearing the wrong size bra.

agree

+1
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    So.....does that make every back rub a sexual assault?
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    X2
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    X2
    x3
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Knock it all ya want, SOME back fat CAN be breast tissue. I was an enormous cup size for years, and even had to special order my bras through catalogs. To save money, I frequently bought less-expensive but ill-fitting bras. Because they cut into my breasts, some of my tissue really did migrate to my armpit area and slightly behind that. When I qualified for a breast reduction surgery, my doctors confirmed via ultrasound and biopsy that actual breast tissue "spilled over" into my armpit and upper back area, but the insurance considered removal of that tissue cosmetic (and would not be covered). It's a real thing, folks.

Think of it this way: people who wear corsets for years and years can displace their organs and tissues. Why can't ill-fitting bras do something similar over years and years?

I have heard of this happening, but I think it is not as common as OP is otherwise implying.