Is your backfat really migrated breast tissue?

Options

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Um.
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My breast tissue migrated to my back causing those ugly back boob rolls.

Then I lost 70 pounds and my boobs migrated back to their appropriate place on my chest.

LMAO!!!
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think OP was talking more about ill- fitting bras pushing fat into different places rather than it actually physically moving around your body. Cheap bras have a lot to answer for. Get yourselves measured ladies! (oYo)
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    How do I make my belly fat migrate to my boob? That would do me just nicely!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    lolwut???

Are people really this gullible? Really?
  • MsWallwoman
    Options
    I'm sorry, but this sounds like a myth. If wearing certain kinds of clothing could make your tissue "migrate" then there would be a whole industry devoted to it instead of a whole industry devoted to shapewear. This sounds like something to make people feel better about their back fat ... which is just that, fat. Yes, wearing an improperly fitting bra will certainly make fat stick out more, just like wearing jeans that are too small will give you a muffin top. Notice that the pictures show just that. A woman wearing the right bra is able to make her boobs stick out more and her fat stick out less. I can also make my fat stick out less by wearing spanx. Doesn't make me any skinnier in the long run.

This is a good point and think its also the main point of this post. :wink:
    Maybe the "migrate" thing was not meant literally...? . :laugh:
    Either way, a proper fitting bra is important and supposedly very uncommon. This is a good reminder to go and get fitted properly. I often think I should... But for some reason put it off. :ohwell:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    say-what.gif
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I've never worn a bra. How did my breast tissue migrate to become back fat?
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    While I agree that many women wear the wrong size bras, and that bra sizing is difficult and inconsistent, at best, across different brands, the idea that "breast tissue" "migrates" to your back to form back fat is laughably ridiculous. Think about what you're saying!! Breast tissue MIGRATES - like it decides that the back would be a much more favorable climate so it packs its bags and heads there??? :laugh:

Poorly fitting bras (and other clothing) can make bulges appear or be more noticeable, but it certainly does not cause "tissue" to migrate.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    h61A32BC5
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    The areas on your back that stand out, you may call them backfat but did you know it could actually just be your breast tissue that migrated from wearing umcomfy/not great fitting bras? Also its easy to move it back!

I couldn't read any further than this... I don't believe it for a second.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Anyone who says that clothes CANNOT migrate tissue, or there would be an industry devoted to it... are you stupid? Have you ever heard of a corset?
    Are you actually aware of what corsets are and how they work? They work by compression. Any effects are short term and your body goes back to normal when the corset comes off. FYI, fat cells are permanently affixed unless the tissue is cut or torn.
  • lindustum
    lindustum Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So.....does that make every back rub a sexual assault?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA oh my, thanks for that laugh :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • littlebee26
    Options
    To answer the question - Is your backfat really migrated breast tissue?..................................It really isn't :tongue:
  • Doone33
    Doone33 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    ok- so then is a muffin top migrating tissue from sitting on my *kitten*?

This made me chuckle... LOTS!!! LOL
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    oFMF8iX.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I think that your backfat might be migrated brainpower. Stand on your head, STAT!
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I can't deal with this much stupid today...
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I don't want anything migrating anywhere. Should I just skip clothes altogether?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    youre-wrong-dummy.jpg