People wanted who actually talk - please apply within

Options

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    During the week I'm pretty gabby. You are welcome to add me, but beware, I flirt and am sarcastic to the point of really ticking people off sometimes.
  • beckster1001
    beckster1001 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I need more chatty friends
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Pipe down Becks
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind sarcasm or some witty banter, feel free to add me.
  • ninessential
    Options
    Here here!!!
  • helenoctober
    helenoctober Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me, if I don't chit chat I am in a fitness slump, you can delete me by then lol

I am in between maintenance (trying to lose a little more, to stay my ideal weight), I am in a struggle, I love food and its very challenging to resist a pinch/bite/cup more whenever I'm engag. Here I am in MFP hoping to get similar people around me for motivation
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I like to talk :) you could add me if you like
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I just cleaned out my all the non-talkers too! I talk A LOT, just ask anyone on my FL ;)
    I'm sending you a request now
  • SaltWaterTaffy78
    SaltWaterTaffy78 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I talk... sometimes a LOT! lol

Add me if you want. :)
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well... I like chatting on here more than FB :smile:
  • cornell9903
    cornell9903 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you like to hear stories about what "that 5 year old did today" feel free to add me. I am a teacher and spend most of my life talking about the crazy things my kids do at school. My husband however loves to run and has been running 10 miles every other day "for fun". I can talk anyone's ear off and quite honestly need a reason to keep coming back on MFP. I get a bit sidetracked and don't always record my food so def. could use extra motivation for that reason.

Add me if you wish....good luck on the marathon in October. Where are you running?
  • lynalinda
    lynalinda Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and it's ok for everyone else :)
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Im a talker - and I am on here all day long every day at work!!!!
    I am working up to a half marathon... managed 5 miles yesterday
    the next run i sign up for will be a 10k and go from there...
    I do want to do the warrior dash next year as well as the Tough Mudder -

Congrats on losing 70lbs and your two half's!!!!

anyhow feel free to add me - anyone can add me!!! The more the merrier!!!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I also like to chat, so feel free to add me, although until my body gets used to the 2x a day workouts a few times a week it might end up being more *****ing than chatting..but i shall try....

When you said you were in maintenance..my first thought was the career field not...the fitness category....rough morning
  • alpen1
    alpen1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm up for more than single sentence, or even single words of encouragement (way to go, alright, etc..), and am ready to discuss challenges successes, and as you say, general rubbish.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options

When you said you were in maintenance..my first thought was the career field not...the fitness category....rough morning
    [/quote]

I absolutely thought he was in the maintenance field.... looks like i'll be having a third cup of coffee today!!!
  • bowlofpeaches
    bowlofpeaches Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me, I try to take the time and pay attention the the updates and food diaries and always try to give a little motivation and i like to chat as well i could always use a new friend!!~ :)
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey Ed I like a good natter now n again and think mfp is turning me a bit ocd, 'cos I log daily and get a little freaked out with all the red on my friends list! :huh:

:bigsmile:
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    *raises hand* Yep, I like to talk!
  • _TimeForMe
    _TimeForMe Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Add me... I never know when to shut up... lol