What Do You Usually Order At The Coffee Shoppe ?

Options
124»

Replies

• andezz99
    andezz99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I may give that a shot....sounds like rocket fuel.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Coffee.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Well I boycott Starbucks as they're tax avoiding unethical *kitten*.

If I'm in a small, independent coffee shop I order tea - Assam or Earl Grey, milk and no sugar.
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    Tea O:) I DRINK ALL THE TEAAAA.
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Tall Iced Coffee with skim milk and regular sweetner....( 80 calories) grande is 150ish...and I never order the venti so who knows....

When I lived at my old place I would walk to Starbucks 2.5 miles then order my drink and walk home.
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    timbits.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I mostly don't go to coffee shops- and rarely to starbucks as I think their coffee is complete and utter rubbish.

BUT- if I do go- depending on what I'm doing for the day: I'll order a vanilla frappachino mish mash... or caramel.

OR (more often b/c this is my usual drink) I'll order coffee with just milk.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    If I go to Starbucks, it's only on occasion and when I go, I get a double chocolate chip frappuccino and sprinkle chocolate powder over my whipped cream.

I am a true chocolate addict to the core.
  • jesskreg
    jesskreg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I get Starbucks' version of cafe au lait- a cafe misto. It's just coffee and milk (i get skim), then I add sugar free hazelnut flavoring. It's less than 100 calories for a grande, and I still feel like it's a treat. :)
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Summer time, Mocha Frappucino Lite Grande and in the fall winter a Skinny Mocha Grande... in the morning just plain coffee or sometimes a Skinny Latte. I know boring... :laugh:
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    tall skinny cinnamon dolce
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Plain unsweetened tea.
  • twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have a grande non-fat caffe mocha without whipped cream, or a grande non-fat mocha frappucino without whipped cream. I don't go very often. Have tried the "skinny" versions of these at Starbucks, and just don't like the sugar free syrup they use.

At home, I have a Mr Coffee cafe latte, which I use to make non-fat coffee drinks -- non-fat milk, coffee, and a couple of squirts of Torani syrup. Since I'm not a milk drinker otherwise, this actually helps me get some extra protein and calcium. And, again, I don't have them every day.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    black coffee with a plain cake donut.

NOM.
  • Diabett
    Diabett Posts: 3
    Options
    I usually stop at local bagel place once in a while and just order a hazelnut flavored coffee, no sugar, just a little milk.