What do you snack on?

Options
13»

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Tostitos and cheese dip? I can't think of anything more unhealthy.
    As i type this i am sitting here snacking on Tostios and cheese dip. On a scale from 1 - 10 i don't know how "clean" this is but i figured it can't be that bad.

Anyway my question is, what do yall snack on throughout the day? If you are on a budget, how much of it goes to snacks when you grocery shop?
    Explain exactly why it is unhealthy. Go ahead, we'll wait.

I'll snack on whatever looks good. Chips and dip, ice cream, apples, salads, cheeseburgers, it all depends on what I feel like eatin, and what my calorie and macro goals look like at the particular moment I'm snacking.
  • noelkm67
    noelkm67 Posts: 118
    Options
    Fruit
    Sometimes the other half of my lunch. I am working really hard to stop eating when I'm satisfied. That often means eating just a portion of my lunch and saving the rest for later. That happened today.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    apples with peanut butter,carrots,nuts of all kinds,grapes,popcorn,granola bars,cereal,peaches,plums,clementines,crackers with cheese.I could go on and on,I love snacking lol.
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi, for my snacks, my favorite is string cheese, or sometimes I buy smoked gouda or cheddar(I LOVE Cheese!) and I eat cheese and crackers for snacks but I buy that less often because I tend to overeat with the cheese.
    I love apple slices with a little peanut butter or just plain apples. I love greek yogurt, if you pair it with honey and walnuts, it honestly tastes a lot better than without something sweet. Celery and peanut butter has always been a favorite. I also really enjoy seaweed, I buy it in bulk at costco and it's pretty healthy for you, but I eat A LOT of it. I want to try pita bread and hummus though. I saw a friend snacking on it and thought it looked really good.

Talking about snacks makes me hungry and I just had lunch. thanks..........

I honestly spend $10 or less on snacks alone a week.
  • Viylette
    Viylette Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, some of my favorites are almonds, baby carrots, low fat cottage cheese, apple w/skin, tabouli, red/yellow/orange pepper strips, greek yogurt, white grapes, banana. Any of those are good!