HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Hi , well first you should add sodium & fiber to your diary. Some of your foods I do not know what is in them, that said I see very little complex carbs, healthy fats, green veggies.. You should eat more protein at breakfast. Less fruit more green veggies, fresh greenbeans, spinach..nut's, avocado, oatmeal...

Sodium intake does not matter, she has stated no medical issues.

Complex/Simple carbs, no difference for body composition.

eating more protein at breakfast? has no effect on anything.

go do some reading please :-D
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    Hi , well first you should add sodium & fiber to your diary. Some of your foods I do not know what is in them, that said I see very little complex carbs, healthy fats, green veggies.. You should eat more protein at breakfast. Less fruit more green veggies, fresh greenbeans, spinach..nut's, avocado, oatmeal...

Ive added apple fibre to my day and do eat quite a lot of spinach, and other greens, hard to see that from the two days. considering taking supplements, any thoughts?? Thanks for the help.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options

Sodium intake does not matter, she has stated no medical issues.

Complex/Simple carbs, no difference for body composition.

eating more protein at breakfast? has no effect on anything.

:oD

go do some reading please :-D
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Ive added apple fibre to my day and do eat quite a lot of spinach, and other greens, hard to see that from the two days. considering taking supplements, any thoughts?? Thanks for the help.

What kind of supplements? Vitamins? Or...
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    All dietary advice on MFP is based upon other people`s experiences and what `worked for them`

You will find a lot of good advice and you can incorporate it into your own life too.

There are also some rubbish statements on MFP but like anything in life you have to see what works for you.

ETA typo
  • Mrscaperton
    Options

Yes Vitamins :O)
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    All dietary advice on MFP is based upon other people`s experiences and what `worked for them`

You will find a lot of good advice and you can incorporate it into your own life too.

There are also some rubbish statements on MFP but like anything in life you have to see what works for you.

ETA typo

Yes, I def will listen to all advice and take what I think will work for me :D thanks.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

Just checking...lots on here post about this weight loss pill or that...and yeah...total crap...

As for vitamins...I take a Multivitamin, B Complex, Vit C, 1/2 Iron, Vit D and Calcium. I know I have a Vit D and calcium deficiency.

If you've had bloodwork recently you could just run the question by your doctor. You may not need any if you are getting enough.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Oh, and protein is good for you. I don't really think it could be too high.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options

Just checking...lots on here post about this weight loss pill or that...and yeah...total crap...

As for vitamins...I take a Multivitamin, B Complex, Vit C, 1/2 Iron, Vit D and Calcium. I know I have a Vit D and calcium deficiency.

If you've had bloodwork recently you could just run the question by your doctor. You may not need any if you are getting enough.

Brilliant, I know I suffer with anaemia a lot of the time and I def have bouts of extreme fatigue, these are the times I carb crave and the whole healthy living goes to pot!! I feel annoyed by this as if I'm eating well and looking after myself I feel I should not get these bouts!! it's around the time of my cycle excuse the details so not sure what I can do about it.
    Thanks for the advice and yes diet pills no no, health living yes :D
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

Brilliant, I know I suffer with anaemia a lot of the time and I def have bouts of extreme fatigue, these are the times I carb crave and the whole healthy living goes to pot!! I feel annoyed by this as if I'm eating well and looking after myself I feel I should not get these bouts!! it's around the time of my cycle excuse the details so not sure what I can do about it.

If you haven't done this definitely have your vitamin d levels checked. That can help with low energy. Vitamin B Complex is good for that too.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options

If you haven't done this definitely have your vitamin d levels checked. That can help with low energy. Vitamin B Complex is good for that too.

Fab, thank you, I wont say what the GP suggested I take for it but it was not Vit B or D!!!!!
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Personally I feel like your calorie intake Is low. If you eat as little as 800 calories after exercise and wonder why your lacking energy there's the reason right there, some people do well on low food intake some people do better when they eat more. Personally the amount of food you've eaten these past two days would have me eating my own arm off for nourishment. It's a GIANT misconception that eating less means weight loss. If you don't see constant weight loss of this diet after a couple week I would up your intake to at least 1200 AFTER exercise.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    Personally I feel like your calorie intake Is low. If you eat as little as 800 calories after exercise and wonder why your lacking energy there's the reason right there, some people do well on low food intake some people do better when they eat more. Personally the amount of food you've eaten these past two days would have me eating my own arm off for nourishment. It's a GIANT misconception that eating less means weight loss. If you don't see constant weight loss of this diet after a couple week I would up your intake to at least 1200 AFTER exercise.

Hi, Im a big foodie and normally eat a lot more, since starting bac on the healthy eating I have just not felt hungry, I find it hard to fit the food in, maybe a MP shake after Brekki and one at 4pm? cant have tham to late as they keep me awake lol.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    Key board is sticking sorry about typo's.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    By the way, on the other post I wasn't promoting being mean to anyone. Being honest, yes. That OP would actually tend to get pretty hateful before anyone else did. She doesn't like anyone's concern, suggestions or them suggesting she get help. She's not even 18. She keeps closing or getting kicked off the site because she's underage, then she starts a whole new profile. She keeps posting new topics looking for someone to give her the magic answer that will help her lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks, or more, she's actually already underweight. Just didn't want you thinking I'm an uncaring person.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    Not at all please don't worry, I just thought some comments were a bit out of hand, I didn't no about the other posts so I guess I was worrying about something I should not, I just thought had that not been the case people should be a bit nicer, lesson learnt will chec details first next time :op