12346»

Replies

• britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    You're all crazy!

...coming from the zombie..

I'm not a zombie

Oh I just looked at the thumbnail and It looked like a zombie to me loll oops sorry
  • ellebrosseau
    ellebrosseau Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    OP, you are navigating your first thread well. Welcome!

thank you very much :)
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    ITT. Women get irate you're stealing their attention, and pretend they disprove of your otherwise humerous and "Catchy" title.
    (That's the point of a title)

Beta Men Agree with Irate women, pretending to dissaprove in hopes of being able to procreate with said Irate female specimens and pass on their Beta Genes.

Sorry op, They just outnumber you.

Stay Safe'

^ sounds legit

and thanks :)
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    You're all crazy!

hey now :(
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    Wtf is dft haha

DTF usually means "Down to f---," but I changed it to "Down to friend."
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    Down to friend me, fellas? Get your minds outta the gutter. ;)
    Seriously though, I need friends! I'm really supportive and beyond talkative, so feel free to add me!

the reason I will lock my daughter in the house until she's 40.....with no internet and only books to read.....and not fifty shades of grey

children who are protected or shielded from things that will be common later in life sometimes (often) tend to act out more than those with exposure because it's new and exciting.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Seriously though, I need friends! I'm really supportive and beyond talkative, so feel free to add me!

the reason I will lock my daughter in the house until she's 40.....with no internet and only books to read.....and not fifty shades of grey

children who are protected or shielded from things that will be common later in life sometimes (often) tend to act out more than those with exposure because it's new and exciting.

^ Even as a father of girls, I have to agree with this.

It doesn't mean I don't keep my shotgun clean though. :wink:
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

^ Even as a father of girls, I have to agree with this.

It doesn't mean I don't keep my shotgun clean though. :wink:
    +1
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    maybe my sense of humor is a little too young for MFP...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

Don't worry. Dumb humor is ageless.
  • CandelLife
    CandelLife Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    OP: You reap what you sow, don't cry later...

*smh*
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    OP: You reap what you sow, don't cry later...

*smh*

I know what the adage means but...
    I don't know how it applies to my thread...
  • Wreckyard
    Options
    Woah, how are people taking that so seriously?
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    Woah, how are people taking that so seriously?

Everybody's just seriously uptight, apparently.
    Quite a few people PMed me to say it was funny though!
  • Wreckyard
    Options
    Just a modern day Jezebel you are. For shame. The "Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games" forum is a place for no joking or fun, regardless of the title.

:)
  • catwomun
    catwomun Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    maybe my sense of humor is a little too young for MFP...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

no, it's not that... juvenile humor thrives here.

it's that we all know what's coming... your age, your thread title, and your post mean that you are going to get deluged with FRs from creepy guys (some more than twice your age) and we just hope you're able to traverse that minefield successfully.

there are lots of creeps and pervs on here. my theory is that they find this site to be easier pickings for their perviness than an online dating site where women have more of a guard up.

Wait a sec.. creeps and pervs on a weight loss site? That doesn't sound right. Aren't we all here for the same reason?

You will find Pedophilers, creepers, perverts are the least of your worries honestly. This is just like any other social networking site. Stay safe. Know who to interact with and make quality friends.

And why the hell do I keep coming off like a damn parent to people today...?

There's never anything wrong with caring.