What is your resting heart rate?

Options

Replies

• ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 60 years young and have currently lost 28.7kilos (63lbs) and resting RHR is around 48 Am I deceased??!! I work out cardio and weights 3 times a week
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    53 years old and current resting HR is also 53.
    When cycling fit 50bpm is my usual rate.
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and it's typically in the mid 40's. I check every morning with one of those fingertip oximeters.
  • andysport1
    andysport1 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and hr is 48 sat

interestingly I just checked mine whilst climbing a ladder to 3rd story and cleaning the windows amazingly only 61

Now i'm interested to see what it is when doing different things
  • imhc93
    imhc93 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm 20 237lbs.

Mine is 63 :)
  • newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Last time I checked, it was 64.
    Oh ........... I am 56. :blushing:
  • invisibility
    Options
    Mine has been running in the 50s, which is nice, but the much better thing is that I have to press on an artery to feel it. Starting in October, I'd been having episodes where I'd be sitting at my desk or lying in bed, and be able to feel my heartbeat pulsating in my chest. It would keep me awake. I don't have that problem anymore.
  • ledonster
    ledonster Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 yrs old and mine is 63
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    age 52

RHR 58-60
  • BaziiN
    BaziiN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, 175 lbs 6'2

I weight lift 4-5 times a week and do cardio either basketball or run 2 times a week.. My rest heart rate is around 45.
  • bpmichael
    bpmichael Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 45 years old and my resting heart rate is around 68 bpm. When I run it quickly goes to 180's. Can't run long like that :)
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, 249 pounds and my RHR is 50-54 depending on who is checking it. My doctor is very happy with my RHR so I guess it's ok.

Also when I exercise it goes above easily 140 but I can still breathe and talk normally....I can push well into the 180s without feeling like I'm going to die..... fortunately it goes down quickly too when I stop or slow down.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    RHR = 47
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    RHR = 55

I'm 42, female, and my RHR has been dropping over the last few years as I have become healthier, losing weight and working out. Sweet.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    45!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    My resting heart rate this morning is 48.... I'm 40 years old.
  • RunningMannn
    Options
    44years old and about 20 pounds over weight still..Resting heart rate is around 50..
  • pinkstargem
    pinkstargem Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and mine is 68 and I'm just getting back into gym and cardio
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm 53, RHR 48

good with that but have to keep an eye on my cholesterol levels & BP, Dad died of heart attack aged 51
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    I'm just curious.
    I'm 45 yrs, 6'-2" and about 222 lbs and since I've become a cardio junkie my RHR has come way down. It's about 39 bpm.
    At first I was worried but the more I read about it, I guess it's a good thing.

What's yours?

Ddude u got atrial fibralation. U need digoxin.

No, just No.
    39 is fine for an athletic man. Call it a-fib at 108bpm, even then you NEED and ECG to diagnose. Don't go tossing crap like that out there like that.

Agreed. Do you even know what atrial fibrillation is? Don't diagnose. Please for the love of all that is sane.