30 Day Shred Challenge

Options

Replies

• ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hi im just starting back on the shred today do you have to start at level 1 again to get the best results as i got to level 2 last time and preferred it to level 1 so was thinking i might just start again from where i left off but has been a couple of mths since i did it and really want some good results x
  • loveby30
    loveby30 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 done! I was so tired after a long night and a really long day at work but I did it! YAY! no off to crash into my bed in order to get up early tomorrow to do day 3 and day 2 of C25K!
  • seraphinelle
    seraphinelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 3 complete. I really like this level.
  • b3cca85
    b3cca85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm now on Day 6 (level 1) I managed to damage my ankle with the dreaded jumping jacks, Would it be ok to substitute them for jogging on spot and extra butt kicks?
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15582-jillian-michaels-workout-group

day 16 total
    day 6 lv2
    lost 8 inches as of yesterday and 5lb (another lb this morning but i think i'll be going back up shortly as ive just had a whole 10 inch pizza and 7 chicken wings to myself) :(
  • cxdyer
    cxdyer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 8, Level 2 last night and It was really difficult to complete. Difficult because I'm just exhausted, I am taking tonight off so that my body can rest. 7 days a week are too much for me, but thats just me.
  • cxdyer
    cxdyer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15582-jillian-michaels-workout-group

day 16 total
    day 6 lv2
    lost 8 inches as of yesterday and 5lb (another lb this morning but i think i'll be going back up shortly as ive just had a whole 10 inch pizza and 7 chicken wings to myself) :(

I joined the group that you have linked in the above link. Thanks.
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    It has been awhile since I posted. Im on day 8 level 3. Can't believe I am almost finished.

I have sprained my ankle on a night out so having to do low impact at the moment
  • Sarahsw9
    Sarahsw9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Am on day 10 of level 2.
    Whilst I am enjoying 30DS, I'm not really seeing much difference. I've lost 1/2" from the waist and 1/2" from one thigh (so they are a bit more even now!). Going to stick with level 2 for a bit longer - much as I hate some of the exercises, I don't think I'm ready for level 3 yet.
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Level 3, day 2. Level 3 is definitely harder.
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    How are you liking those rockstar jumps and the jumping lunges? Those was easily my least favorite.
  • brit__2006
    Options
    Level 3 is more fast paced for sure, I still have weight to lose so I wasn't seeing the 6 pack she says you should be seeing by now, but I def seen more definition over most of my body, throughout level 3.

Keep it up, you're so close to finishing it, and if you don't see a lot of results I would expect your fitness level has improved which is great too.
  • Barbellgirl
    Options
    Yes, I'm not seeing a six pack yet either, I wanted to laugh when she said that but alas I was out of breath! Those rockstar jumps were the worst for sure. The jumping jacks with weights in hand weren't fun either. Lol.
  • brit__2006
    Options
    By the looks of your picture you are a lot closer to a six pack than I am, so you can bet I laughed at her, and caught myself talking to the tv calling her a liar a few times, once you hear it about the 8th time it's like Umm nope still not yet, ask again tomorrow. lol
  • Barbellgirl
    Options
    By the looks of your picture you are a lot closer to a six pack than I am, so you can bet I laughed at her, and caught myself talking to the tv calling her a liar a few times, once you hear it about the 8th time it's like Umm nope still not yet, ask again tomorrow. lol

Haha, I bet. I'm starting to make out a two-pack but that's it so far. :)
  • brit__2006
    Options
    Hey now that's better than nothing, I have a vertical line does that count? I think that just may be all the years of sleeping on my side and being overweight.

Just kidding. Idk what it is.
  • Jonathanbinney
    Options
    Right ladies, I've never done a fitness DVD before, but I want to get back in shape following hand surgery.
    I've just got the DVD and will start today.....wish the 35 yr old guy luck!
    I will keep you all posted
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    How are you liking those rockstar jumps and the jumping lunges? Those was easily my least favorite.

Me too. Still nursing my ankle back so having to do adjustments.

I can see myself continuing this level.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im on day 1 of level 1 but Im saying its day 2 as I did level 1 of ripped in 30 yesterday, so its quite a similar workout (same 3,2,1 method) so Il count this as day 2. It was ok, Im aiming to lose at least 1inch from my waist and try to get rid of the mummy belly lol, need to tone my thighs and bum too, Im throwing in 20-40mins of kettlebell circuits in 3-4 days a week too which should help!
  • Jonathanbinney
    Options
    Many thanks to both of you. I'm still waiting for the DVD but started already using the video which is on you tube. Good first session, I'm great cardio....weak muscles!! Loads of sweat and over before you now it. Great routine and should be very simple to follow. How are others getting on? Xx