Whats on the YOUR menu tonight?

Replies

• barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    I just had about six ounces of pork tenderloin, roasted with garlic, in a salad of mixed field greens and some croutons with a light vinaigrette.
  • MommyLouLous
    MommyLouLous Posts: 25 Member
    Tonight I'm having bbq chicken tenders with vegetable medley, steamed broccoli, and sauteed peppers.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Stewed okra and tomatoes with tasso.
  • SmartCookie227
    SmartCookie227 Posts: 1 Member
    Grilled ck (marinated in light soy, local honey) salad with romaine, spinach, vidalia onion, roma tomato, cucumber, hard-boiled egg. Last night was a first attempt using yellow squash as lasagna layers, and let me tell you, it was actually delicious! I also sub'd some of the heavier cheese with greek yogurt and laughing cow cheese. I kind of made it as I went so maybe I can conjure up an official recipe to post!
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with some Mozarella and Roasted Sweet Pepper Bruschetta! <3 So exciteddd
  • banner6
    banner6 Posts: 25 Member
    grilled chicken, broccoli, and potatoes !
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Turkey tacos!
  • H_Jack
    H_Jack Posts: 48 Member
    It sounds way more "foodie" than it is, but I'm baking whitefish (fresh from Lake Superior!) with a curry coconut crust and serving it up over polenta and topped with a coconut milk and turmeric sauce. Steamed garden beans and caramelized onions on the side!
  • Homemade tacos with 93% ground beef, garden tomatoes,lettuce, one tablespoon of sour cream and one teaspoon of cheese--onion, and a bit of ripe olives for color.For two tacos I only use three ounces of the beef. The two homemade corn tortillas are 120 calls. Dinner is less than three hundred calls and I feel like I have feasted.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    6 inch subway sand and baked lays
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Pinto beans and cornbread
  • mrskiwibabe
    mrskiwibabe Posts: 1 Member
    mushroom enchiladas, with feta cheese, corn, black beans, and bell pepper
    mmmm
  • me.
  • Crohns2013
    Crohns2013 Posts: 57 Member
    Oven roasted pork loin, roasted baby potatoes and green beans.
  • slywon
    slywon Posts: 85 Member
    Leftover grilled top sirloin with garlic quinoa and fresh boiled beets from the garden.
  • cuddlesmom17
    cuddlesmom17 Posts: 12 Member
    I've never had tilapia. I know it is supposed to be really good for you. What is it comparable to? I hate fish that is fishy.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Minestrone :) With ground turkey in it. One of my faves!!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    cheddar cauliflower fritters, onion rice and Cajun pork chop. All from Allrecipes.com:love:
  • lizziecheek
    lizziecheek Posts: 65 Member
    BBQ country style ribs, mashed potatoes, steamed carrots and a wedge of iceberg lettuce with a balsamic vinaigrette.
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Homemade white pizza on flat bread. Spinach,garlic and peppers fresh out the garden.