HCG 4 week challenge!!! :)

Options

Replies

• nurse_jenie
    Options
    And my favorite...........

1232991271062237648S425x425Q85.jpg

I am in love with your ghost house!!!!!!! Halloween is my favorite time of the year.... You make great cakes!
  • nurse_jenie
    Options
    I started my HCG the same weekend as this thread started and I did not realize but here is my progress so far. Day one of Loading I weighed 209 pounds after loading I was up to 215 (holy cow) and today Sept 23 I am down to 207. I am pretty happy with that!:smile:
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I started my HCG the same weekend as this thread started and I did not realize but here is my progress so far. Day one of Loading I weighed 209 pounds after loading I was up to 215 (holy cow) and today Sept 23 I am down to 207. I am pretty happy with that!:smile:

WOW that is awesome! Way to go!
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    Hi guys! I am writing this with a somewhat heavy heart at the moment. :cry: I am unfortunately going to put a halt/pause on my diet. Well, I guess you can say stop it for now, and begin again on about Oct. 15th ish (yes I know that is when we were supposed to finish our challenge, but you guys keep going!). My husband just accepted a job offer yesterday to go to Afghanistan. He will be leaving my daughter and I on Oct 11th. He will be gone for at least one year. I really thought that I would have more time to prepare for this, but turns out I do not. He has done this before, he was in Iraq for 22 months about 5 years ago. However we did not have a daughter then. I am having a hard time dealing with this :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :cry: :sad: Honestly, I have had more anxiety attacks in the last 24 hours than I have in my life. I do not want him to leave, but I am trying to support what he wants to do. He even joked around with me a couple of days ago that he is losing weight because of my diet. And his stomach is all messed up because I am not cooking my "good ol home cooked meals" for him anymore. Instead of cooking for him and taking the time to make something seperate for myself I would rather spend every second I can with him. I know some others might be able to pull off this diet with this, but I cant. I am just not emotionally set for it at the moment. And I would like to be able to take him to all of his restaurants that he likes to eat before he goes without having to splurge on my diet. So I figure I will just have a fresh new start after he is gone. It will be easier too so no one is tempting me with foods I cannot have. :blushing: So, I am not just giving up.... I am choosing to spend quality time with my husband before he goes. And once he leaves, I will be even more determined to lose the weight I need to lose so when he sees me again he will faint :smooched: :bigsmile: :blushing: :love: :laugh: I still would like to get on here and check on everyone and support you guys! Hopefully some of you will still be around in 3 weeks when I come back :smile: I have found some great people on here that I want to stay in touch with, and look forward to being back on my diet. But for now, time with family first :flowerforyou:

Yes I know that I just copied what I put in our other one... but just in case... LOL I still want to be on here to support you guys. And if anyone is wanting to do another challenge at the time this one ends, I will be starting back again! I just hope I dont gain everything I have lost so far. :ohwell: But you guys are all doing awsome! You will all be such skinny bi#^hes when I get back :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • heatther
    Options
    Hi guys! I am writing this with a somewhat heavy heart at the moment. :cry: I am unfortunately going to put a halt/pause on my diet. Well, I guess you can say stop it for now, and begin again on about Oct. 15th ish (yes I know that is when we were supposed to finish our challenge, but you guys keep going!). My husband just accepted a job offer yesterday to go to Afghanistan. He will be leaving my daughter and I on Oct 11th. He will be gone for at least one year. I really thought that I would have more time to prepare for this, but turns out I do not. He has done this before, he was in Iraq for 22 months about 5 years ago. However we did not have a daughter then. I am having a hard time dealing with this :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :cry: :sad: Honestly, I have had more anxiety attacks in the last 24 hours than I have in my life. I do not want him to leave, but I am trying to support what he wants to do. He even joked around with me a couple of days ago that he is losing weight because of my diet. And his stomach is all messed up because I am not cooking my "good ol home cooked meals" for him anymore. Instead of cooking for him and taking the time to make something seperate for myself I would rather spend every second I can with him. I know some others might be able to pull off this diet with this, but I cant. I am just not emotionally set for it at the moment. And I would like to be able to take him to all of his restaurants that he likes to eat before he goes without having to splurge on my diet. So I figure I will just have a fresh new start after he is gone. It will be easier too so no one is tempting me with foods I cannot have. :blushing: So, I am not just giving up.... I am choosing to spend quality time with my husband before he goes. And once he leaves, I will be even more determined to lose the weight I need to lose so when he sees me again he will faint :smooched: :bigsmile: :blushing: :love: :laugh: I still would like to get on here and check on everyone and support you guys! Hopefully some of you will still be around in 3 weeks when I come back :smile: I have found some great people on here that I want to stay in touch with, and look forward to being back on my diet. But for now, time with family first :flowerforyou:

Yes I know that I just copied what I put in our other one... but just in case... LOL I still want to be on here to support you guys. And if anyone is wanting to do another challenge at the time this one ends, I will be starting back again! I just hope I dont gain everything I have lost so far. :ohwell: But you guys are all doing awsome! You will all be such skinny bi#^hes when I get back :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink: :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: I WILL BE HERE READY AND WAITING!!! You will be able to take your break and catch up to me in no time!:drinker:
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D3 VLCD1 - 173.4!!! Now that's loading!
    R2P2D4 VLCD2 - 169.4 - on my way to day one weight!!!
    R2P2D4 VLCD3 - 166.0 - one more pound to day one weight!
  • heatther
    Options
    I am down .8 today! Still getting over being sick but a loss is a loss! Plus TOM is coming so I hope I don't stall again! UGGGG
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D5 VLCD3 - 166.0 - one more pound to day one weight!
    R2P2D6 VLCD4 - 163.0 - YAY - 2lbs below day one and 3.8 to go for NEW progress!
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    9/24 180.2 and finally got BMI down to 30.0! Good luck everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    Wow you guys are doing awsome!!!! Congrats! :) That is awsome! Cant wait to be with you guys on this journey again! Making the hubby some dinner (ha, he hasnt had what he considers a "homecooked" meal in almost 2 months, I think I forgot how to cook like this :laugh: )..... and I have to say I have already gained almost 2 lbs... and it has been only 2 days since I stopped. I dont like this trend... I am ready to be back with you all!!! :noway: :grumble: :drinker: But until I do keep on doing what you are doing because it is working great!:flowerforyou:
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D7 VLCD5 - 160.4 - woo hoo - only 1.2 to go for NEW progress!
    R2P2D8 VLCD7 - 159.0 - YYYYYEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!! NEW Progress!!!

This round: 0.2 lbs lost - to infinity and beyond!!
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D8 VLCD6 - 159.0 - YYYYYEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!! NEW Progress!!!
    R2P2D9 VLCD7 - 158.0

9 lbs till my bronze medal (149)
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D9 VLCD7 - 158.0

You are doing amazing!!! That is soooo good! I am jealous! I cant wait to get back on my diet, too bad you will probably be done by then! Honestly, 7 lbs in one week, if I do that my next round I do will be all I need for my ultimate goal :tongue: :wink: :laugh: We will see though. Keep it up you guys! :drinker: You are all doing great!:flowerforyou:
    9 lbs till my bronze medal (149)
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D9 VLCD7 - 158.0
    R2P2D10 VLCD8 - 157.6

Muuvin right along . . .
  • fxdl2k2
    fxdl2k2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Doing the 21 day program, so I am close to being done on Oct. 15. I want to play.
    I'm using the drops

D1--Loading
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D9 VLCD7 - 158.0
    R2P2D10 VLCD8 - 157.6
    R2P2D11 VLCD9 - 156.2

I FINALLY GET TO MOVE MY TICKER!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!:love:
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    That is awsome! You guys are doing so good!!! And fivefatcats, I am telling you that you are my inspiration! I cannot wait to get back on my diet so I can be a big "loser" again!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D9 VLCD7 - 158.0
    R2P2D10 VLCD8 - 157.6
    R2P2D11 VLCD9 - 156.2
    R2P2D12 VLCD10 - 155.4

I'm ecstatic about the progress so far on round 2, but have reasonable expectations for the losses to slow down soon. My sis is just ending her 2nd round - 21 lbs lost on round 2 for her. I am still surprised so many people doubt the effectiveness of this plan.
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Happy October!

today's weight 176.2

Good luck everyone--i enjoy all the pics but have no idea how to do them on here as you will see in my signature...sigh
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D9 VLCD7 - 158.0
    R2P2D10 VLCD8 - 157.6
    R2P2D11 VLCD9 - 156.2
    R2P2D12 VLCD10 - 155.4
    R2P2D16 VLCD 14 - 158.4 - after the previously scheduled dinner party - not too much ground lost!!