Replies

• joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    1430 is my calories for the day.
  • monicapeterson54
    monicapeterson54 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    try a B12 supplement in the morning. I take 2000mcg timed release, and I definitely notice the difference when I don't take it! (Bonus: it's known to boost your mood as well! :) )
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have similar problems, I literally want to sleep all the time. Left alone I can easily sleep 12 hours and I mean sleep it too. I've been doing the diet for 3 days now and have my calories set at 1350 but I do have a lot to lose so can stand the 2lb a week target. I think my problem is iron deficiency as I've always been borderline anaemic so I probably need to be taking the pills agin, but I absolutely hate what they do to you! Looks like I'd better get over that though! Maybe you shoukd try a blood test and see if you're deficient too? Good luck with it :)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    1430 is my calories for the day.

Doesn't look to bad. I guess eating better foods, like you suggested, will probably help. It's hard to tell without seeing your diary or knowing your height, weight and age to provide more feedback.
  • 78carriejohanna
    78carriejohanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I was that way for years (I have been tested many times over the years for anything that would cause it and every test result came back nornal), but just a few months ago my boyfriend noticed that when I have a lot of caffine (soda, candy ect) that I'm wired for hours and by the time I go to sleep it was late and everything was screwed up. At the time I felt I had to have caffine to stay awake. What else could I do. Well my boyfriend mentioned that I should lower my caffine intake and see how it goes. It's worth a shot. Well it has made a big difference. I'm not as tired (does take sometime to adjust) and I feel better. I would try changing this and see how you feel.
  • CLL1001
    CLL1001 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You sound a lot like me before I started exercising, eating healthier and drinking more water. I just want to tell you if you're planning to start exercising regularly don't be surprised if you seem to feel even more tired for a couple weeks. That happened to me when I first started exercising a few months ago...it was a little frustrating at first because I would workout a few days a week and for the rest of the day could barely keep my eyes open. Don't get discouraged! It will get better! I think it took about 3 weeks before I started feeling like the exercising was giving me more energy...I guess it just took a little while for my body to adjust.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    What's your diet like?
This discussion has been closed.