50+ LBS LOST WITH PICS :)

Options

Replies

• tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. What was your starting weight?
  • yeraldin03
    Options
    Wow great achievement keep up the great work! Hard work pays off! :)
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing difference, you've done incredibly well already and look fantastic - Big Well Done to you, keep up the excellent work! :flowerforyou:
  • traceyleighgirl
    traceyleighgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Astounding! You get it girl :)
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    So Awesome!!! Thank you for your story, I was starting to slack, now I need to get back with it! You LOOK AMAZING!
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you look amazing :happy: thank you so much for posting your story and pics. i'm new here and don't 'talk' but i read the forums. thank you - i feel inspired to keep going :flowerforyou:
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    awesome!! thanks for sharing
  • hey_nikki
    hey_nikki Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Big change, keep up the great work!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous. Your changes are remarkable and inspiring. I take heart from your story as I am working with my pre-teen daughter who is struggling similar to what you stated. I will actually be sharing your post with her tonight so know you are touching young lives with your inspiration.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly so far - good luck with the rest. And most importantly, good luck with the self-esteem issues. Keep being healthy, it suits you.
    Oh, and may I add, you are gorgeous!! :noway:
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    WOW what a difference! You are doing amazingly girl, keep up the fantastic work :D
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this - I have lost almost 50 and I didn't take before pics- and I have been feeling lately like it is not that much weight to lose- but then I saw this and went WOW! 50 is a LOT of weight to lose! COngrats girl!
  • rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are an inspiration to me and us all! Thanks for posting!
  • lauractemple85
    lauractemple85 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your progress so far! Keep at it!!!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Damn....You go Girl!
  • mkm81
    mkm81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job on your progress - you have made such a big change to your body!!! :happy: And, thank you for posting this - I needed some motivation and you have just given it to me!

Good luck on the rest of your journey! You're gonna do great!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! You have done an absolutely fantastic job and I wish you all the luck in the world with your future successes.

Keep up the good work!
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep it up! Your story was very motivating and thanks for sharing and not waiting until you met your goal weight because really, I don't think we will ever have a SET after pic. We are always going to try and better ourself . :)) Keep it up!!
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Are you sure you're not sucking in on the second picture? :D
    That's crazy difference, amazing. You're a real beauty, keep at it!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Good job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!