Whats your favorite after dinner dessert/snack?!

Options

Replies

• boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    1 square of Ghirardelli Dark 72% Cacao Twilight Delight with coffee each and every night.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate and almonds or macadamia nuts
  • kate21797
    kate21797 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Frozen Greek yogurt, specifically honey and cinnamon flavored. So good, and only 120 calories for 1/2 a cup! No fat!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    skinny cow cookies and dough ice cream bar but the sugar is 12 and that is kind of high.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Fruit with whipped cream or starburst favereds...the starburst is only once a month
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    almost nightly, I have a s'more made with mini marshmallows, graham crackers and a snack size Reese's peanut butter cup for 170 calories. It ends my day perfectly! :smile:

I may have to steal your dessert, sounds delish!
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Warm Pillsbury giant cookie
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Fiber one brownies!!
  • lhourin
    lhourin Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I don't really eat sugar (or low/no-fat) foods, but some favorite sweet(ish) snacks are: Whole fat greek yogurt with some PB2 and stevia mixed in, a Quest chocolate chip cookie bar, homemade coconut peanut butter, coconut milk whipped with cocoa powder and some sweetener (like really rich chocolate frosting--so good!)....or sometimes very dark chocolate dipped in the homemade PB, and a glass of red wine! :)
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato pie (microwave the potatoes, mash with stevia, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract). Top with cool whip. Yum!
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    - Cottage cheese with chopped meringue and strawberries
    - Home made baked protein cheesecake
    - Apple/grapes and cheese
    - Dark chocolate and almonds
  • 2sweet84
    2sweet84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    yummy some great ideas here, i like corn cakes with peanut butter, yoghurt with a sprinkle of home made granola & flaxseed or i make these yummy chocolate and peanut butter fudge, simply melt coconut oil, peanut butter, almond butter or nut butter of your choice add alittle agave nectar or honey and cocoa powder, chuck in some chopped nuts mix all togther then put it in the freezer - chop into blocks and yummy!! just don't eat too many.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Watermelon, when we can get it. Skinny Cow anything. Or an apple with a handful of Reese's Peanut Butter Baking Chips.
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    A square or two of dark chocolate or a frozen chocolate dipped banana. Dark chocolate is good for you, right?
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Sugar-free cookies are my "bad" snacks. I also love love love Cinnabon cashews. Recently, I started making my own shakes w diff stuff, but so far, I think the "healthiest" is the Oreo shake (more of a slushy for me bc I don't use real milk. I use almond milk, 2 sugar free oreos, Splenda, and sugar free vanilla pudding mix). I want to say that it's about 70 cals for 16 oz and 4-6 g of fat.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    A square or two of dark chocolate or a frozen chocolate dipped banana. Dark chocolate is good for you, right?
    Right. Probably not for your waist, though. LOL. Chocolate covered bananas makes me think of banana splits. Might have to try that w sugar free chocolate.
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Belvita honey and nut with chocolate chips breakfast biscuits dipped in Muller Light Fat Free Greek Luscious Lemon Yogurt - tastes like the most amazing cheesecake yummmmmmmy :happy:
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Jaffa Cakes. Any day of the week andtwice on Sundays :-)
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    A spoon of frozen Cool Whip w/ sliced strawberries

A little SF A&W root beer w/ a tablespoon of HWC stirred in.. I use a spoon to slurp it up like the last of a root beer float :blushing:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Frozen greek yogurt, chobani flip, trader joe's 100 calorie chocolate bar, some ice cream (Breyer's only has 110 calories a serving). I think those are my staples. Sometimes I'll just have a piece of full fat cheese though.