50+ LBS LOST WITH PICS :)

Options

Replies

• Great work girly! You are such an inspiration.
  • jcjanes
    jcjanes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing fabulous now! I started last November and I'm down 52lbs. So I'm right there with you. And whereas my goal is 140 lbs. I ultimately think 130 is what I want to be, which means I have 30 more pounds to lose as well. We got this!!
  • strangeone25
    strangeone25 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Thank you so much for sharing your story. You look incredible! I am so impressed you are taking control of your health at a young age, you are very wise for doing so. Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    You are doing awesome. What a great progress. Keep it up.
  • elly610
    elly610 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been off track the last 2/3 weeks ... Your post has definitely made me realize that we all struggle but we can achieve this! It just takes time. Thank you for sharing your story, it has inspired me to keep on going. :)
  • haley98110
    haley98110 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great job girl, you are looking great! sharing your progress inspires others including me so thank you for sharing. I'm looking to lose 50lbs so I love seeing that it can be done in a year or less.
  • Roberthr
    Options
    I think it is awesome that you had the foresight to take pics. It has to be great to look at the pictures and see the results. I wish I would have done that. Since weight loss is so gradual it is harder for us to notice the change.
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation and story! You truly are a beautiful young woman. You should be incredibly proud of yourself for everything you've overcome. Keep up the good work and the positive attitude!!!
  • Porcinette
    Porcinette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wowwww what a difference! You're doing great. I found it' a lot easier to stay commited if you add friends and support each other. Add me if you'd like. I am looking to lose about 40 lbs... And like you, i have/am dtruggled with Ed's in the past. You are an inspiration!!! Kudos to you!
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss! Love the before and after pics...wish I would have done before pics myself.
  • BonTomlinson
    Options
    I think it is awesome that you had the foresight to take pics. It has to be great to look at the pictures and see the results. I wish I would have done that. Since weight loss is so gradual it is harder for us to notice the change.
    It really is! I actually take a photo every week! It kinda gives me something to work towards at the end of the week, like short term goals in amongst the big goal of losing all the weight almost, i find it really helps a lot. You don't see much difference in, say, week 20 compared to week 21, but if you go back and compare week 10 to week 20, you reallyyyy see the difference and it really keeps you going! I wanted a way to document it, so i was telling myself that now that there's photographic proof, i HAVE to do this :)
  • LadyRishworth
    LadyRishworth Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing! Well done! :D
  • level26
    level26 Posts: 27
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thank you so much for having the courage to share. It make a difference and inspired me! :flowerforyou:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look awesome :)
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Good job :)!!!
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!!! You are totally ROCKIN' this!!!!! Keep up the phenomenal work!! You are truly an inspiration :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!