50+ LBS LOST WITH PICS :)

Options

Replies

• NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!! nice booty too! thank you for sharing you're an inspiration!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow huge difference!! good for you!!
  • billievoyle
    billievoyle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    omg this is me I have lost 6.6kg so far and my stomach has started to do the sagging things Thanks for posting this as I now know the sagging lower stomach will eventaully go. good on you girl I feel inspired to keep going thanks
  • holly2611
    holly2611 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your story and inspiring pics. I am just getting started and am a little daunted about how long it will take me to lose 60 pounds, but you have reinforced that a steady loss over time is really worth it!
  • sabrafox
    sabrafox Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What tremendous progress you've made! Congratulations! Look how far you've come!
    Keep up the amazing progress and when you get down or sabotage yourself, look at these pictures and everything you've already accomplished.
    Thank you for sharing this and for helping encourage others like me.
    It was a great reminder to focus on our success instead of how far we have to go.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! Great job!
  • Knyt
    Knyt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Reading your story, I see myself. Congrats, you've done awesome! Keep going, it's a marathon not a sprint ;)
  • koscar01
    koscar01 Posts: 13
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. You should be very proud of your progress. You've worked very hard and it shows!
  • myfavoritepinkmartini
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! You are my inspiration as I need to lose 50 pounds to feel like my former self again. Congratulations and continued success.
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You are looking fantastic!! Keep it up :)
  • Clipper1969
    Options
    You look great!
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am so amazed by what you have done. I wish when I was 19 I could have been able to learn like you have, the healthy way to do this. My story is so similar to yours, but I'm 27 now and still don't have things quite right. Thank you! You are doing AMAZING!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, thanks for sharing your story. It helps those of us that are just starting out and are struggling to see how it works.

Well done again, your fab.
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    You look great honey! You rock!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing progress. Keep it up!
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation. Thanks for sharing.
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!

Absolutely AMAZING job! You rock!
    Best transformation I've seen in a while!!

Keep going, you can do anything!!
  • cubeen
    cubeen Posts: 1
    Options
    What a change, congratulations!! Your progress is a very motivating evidence for me too.
  • ProjecThinspiration
    ProjecThinspiration Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look SOOO good!!
  • kernowzozo
    Options
    Wow! Well Done!! This is just the inspiration i need, i have had MFP for ages now, but i have just started a fitness programme and feel more focused than ever to meet my goal. Your post and pictures have just shown me it is possible!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!