• RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    #3 is the most slimming
  • slrose
    slrose Posts: 164 Member
    number 3
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    #5 for your next big event, when you'll be able to slip right into it comfortably. I'm glad you got it, it is lovely.

#2 or #4 for this even. I'm a big fan of black/white prints, so I'm really drawn to that. But I love the little cap sleeves/wider sleeve on the floral, I think that's very flattering.
  • ShannonMK9
    ShannonMK9 Posts: 65 Member
    I like #2 and #5 best
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    2 and 5 are the best...the accentuate your coloring too!!! 5 is my fave on you though!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Hello!
    I prefer dress #3. The silhouette is flattering, and the flowers in the print are in good proportion.
    I'm almost 58, and just missed my 40th reunion.
    You still have a month to try for #5.
  • janupshaw
    janupshaw Posts: 205 Member
    4 or 2, and 5 is great also. 1 and 3 are not as flattering. If 5 is out of the running, I would say #4.
  • mrsgollihue
    mrsgollihue Posts: 85 Member
    I really like #4 and #5!
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    I like #2 and #4.
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    I like this one best.

dress5_zpsd502a410.jpg

I agree, it gives you a very nice shape! Second choice would be the black and white, but I don't think it is nearly as flattering!
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I love #2! The black and white are eye catching! Plus, your boobs look great in it! You will be a standout in that dress!!!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    4 or 5 :) congrats on losing 80 pounds!!
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    5 is my 1st choice. 4 is my second choice.

yes, great colors, cut, & neckline for you. You look amazing !! congrats on all you've accomplished !!

dewy blush & pinkish plumish lipstick will give you a wonderful glow, and will photograph well. stay clear of red or dark lipstick which comes out harsh in photos & makes your lip actually look smaller.

may I suggest a different pair of shoes, since the ankle strap kinda cuts off the length of your leg.
    Maybe a updated sling back (but no pointed toes) or delicate strappy heeled sandle.
    In a nude color or a hint of pink or plum (to lengthen your leg even more),
  • Like the cuts of #4 and #5. Like the print better #5. Sooooo # 5 ... All of the dresses look great ! Have a super time at your reunion.

Edited after reading all the posts and such: If #5 is too tight, you want to be comfortable. So #4. Have fun that is the important part. :)
  • Noiram55
    Noiram55 Posts: 43
    Dress 4. Beautiful flowers and you look lovely in it. You will look slimmer in a dress which is not too tight. Enjoy yourself.:love:
  • amys1410
    amys1410 Posts: 22 Member
    Number 4 :) very flattering :)
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    The last one looks best on you.
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    I like 4 & 5 equally
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    #4 The less structured dresses at the top aren't as flattering. #4 has a defined empire waist. The arrangement of the print (smaller sprays of flowers on top) is also more flattering than the all over large print of #5.
  • Do you want the truth? Because I don't want to get attacked for answering honestly. They're all the same dress, and that style is not flattering on you. They look matronly, and I'm sure that's not the look you're going for. Like someone else suggested, go for something flirty with a cinched waist. I would try over for a better look.