40 pounds down (with pics)

Options
I've lost 40 pounds since the beginning of July, but honestly, to me, it feels like all 40 pounds came off today, when I put these two pictures side by side. I was living in some sort of dream world before, because I had no idea I looked so overweight! It was the number on the scale that scared me, not what I saw in the mirror. But, whatever the reason, I am so happy to have made the decision to come to MFP. The support I have gotten here from everyone, including my two sisters, two cousins, co-workers, and many other 'virtual' friends, is what gave me what I needed to keep on going! I have about 20 pounds left to go, and I know they will be the hardest, but with you guys, anything is possible!!!

sofar2%20copy.jpg

Replies

• ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great job Lori! Awesome! You've been an inspiration to me. I cannot wait to be posting a 40 pounds lighter picture of me. You look fantastic!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing already! Congrats to you for 40 lbs lost.
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Very Very Awesome!! You have done wonderful!! =)
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • AlexTCasas
    Options
    Amazing!!! you look so goood! and what is more important, I am sure you feel so much healthier and full of energy! Now for the last 20 pounds: IT IS WORTH IT!
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    You look fantastic! Wonderful.
  • nursee67
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! how did you do it!!! :happy:
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Aweomse you look amazing!!!
  • mykaar74
    Options
    wow you look great, keep up the good work
  • seachelle
    seachelle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Want2bHealthE
    Want2bHealthE Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job! An inspiration indeed - thank you for posting :)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    wow you are looking (and i bet FEELING!) awesome! Thank you for inspiring me to give c25k a try and for keeping me motivated w Nike+ .... glad to have you as a MFP virtual friend :)

Amy
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look like a brand new person!
  • Loisandrev
    Options
    40 pounds since July is great. Any tips for the rest of us????
  • alwardt
    alwardt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I am so impressed. It's interesting to see that in the after photo you look totally comfortable in your athletic shoes and hrm. Looks like your hard work has paid off nicely.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look great. You should be proud of yourself. What an awesome accomplishment
  • Reinee_0304
    Options
    wow way to go:smile:
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!

I hope you feel even better and have good luck with the next 20.
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! Thanks for sharing the pictures -- I LOVE LOVE LOVE before and after pictures!! It's so motivating to see results... it's totally what keeps me going! :-) Great work girlie!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!