Breast Chicken

Options

Replies

• choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    so in other words,, calories matter depends on ur goal any kind of foods, if u want to get bulky or slim/cutting ? ,,

and also doing lifting,cardio & abs exercise,sports,etc,, for burning the calories,lowering ur bf% and make ur skin tight ,,?
  • choijanro
    Options
    Fried is totally the healthiest.

using what kind of oil?
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    of course im Real isn't it obvious? ,, even if you ask all of my friends and the staff here on mfp ,,u think im a troll because of my questions? well plsss,, im just curious and want it to confirm the answers and opinion of other people, maybe u guys are the troll because u have no respect always on my thread and always judge or label or accusing me and attacking me as a troll with nonsense reasons

Look mate, I have no issue with you what-so-ever, You seem like a nice enough harmless dude - but you need to understand there is no point labeling stuff as "healthy" and "unhealthy" - just live your life, eat food, lift weights, get swole.

If you ate "completely healthy" the way some people say you should, your life would be so boring..

Sounds like a conversation I've had with my kids (ages 15 &17). Wife and I had over 100lbs each to lose. The kids have picked up on our efforts, so I get a lot of questions from my nerdlings about "is this healthy"? I have the same answer every single time: "There's no such thing as healthy or unhealthy food. But the makeup of the food that will determine what a healthy portion of that food is."
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    so in other words,, calories matter depends on ur goal any kind of foods, if u want to get bulky or slim/cutting ? ,,

and also doing lifting,cardio & abs exercise,sports,etc,, for burning the calories,lowering ur bf% and make ur skin tight ,,?

You can't make skin tight. I have loose skin from beiing fat before.

Calories and macronutrients is all that matters.

Check my diary from yesterday to see that I'm not just saying that.
  • choijanro
    Options
    of course im Real isn't it obvious? ,, even if you ask all of my friends and the staff here on mfp ,,u think im a troll because of my questions? well plsss,, im just curious and want it to confirm the answers and opinion of other people, maybe u guys are the troll because u have no respect always on my thread and always judge or label or accusing me and attacking me as a troll with nonsense reasons

Look mate, I have no issue with you what-so-ever, You seem like a nice enough harmless dude - but you need to understand there is no point labeling stuff as "healthy" and "unhealthy" - just live your life, eat food, lift weights, get swole.

If you ate "completely healthy" the way some people say you should, your life would be so boring..

Sounds like a conversation I've had with my kids (ages 15 &17). Wife and I had over 100lbs each to lose. The kids have picked up on our efforts, so I get a lot of questions from my nerdlings about "is this healthy"? I have the same answer every single time: "There's no such thing as healthy or unhealthy food. But the makeup of the food that will determine what a healthy portion of that food is."

hehe,, well so it all matters on consuming calories and burning calories ,, if u want to gain weight or lose weight? am i right? correct me if im wrong sir
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Do we really have to read all this in text talk. Can you not use whole words at the very least?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    If I'm cooking boneless skinless breast I either pan sear, grill or put some type of sauce over them and stew or bake. If I'm cooking bone-in skin on (which I prefer) I roast or grill them.

Generally speaking, fried is likely to be the least heatlhy. The other methods are probably going to be about the same.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

hehe,, well so it all matters on consuming calories and burning calories ,, if u want to gain weight or lose weight? am i right? correct me if im wrong sir

Calories in < calories out is all it takes to lose weight.
    Calories in > calories out is all it takes to gain.

Everything else is just levels of optimization. You can lose weight eating 1000 calories a day of pure lard. But you'll feel like ****.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

using what kind of oil?

this is the for a piece of KFC extra crispy chicken breast
    490 calories carbs 20g fat 29g sodium 1140g protein 35g

this is for a piece of skinless boneless chicken if you steam it in water
    120 calories carbs 0g fat 4g sodium 40g protein 25g

I assume you access to the internet, I found this info in 2 minutes by using google.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

using what kind of oil?

It depends on what heat you're using.
    Different oils have different heat points.
    Grapeseed and canola are good for frying
    Olive isn't.
    Plus grapeseed won't leave the taste behind.
    Google it.
    Do we really have to read all this in text talk. Can you not use whole words at the very least?

^This. I get you're not from the US so English might not be your first language but it's really not that hard to type "thanks for the info" over "thx fr d info".
    Maybe your typing style is leading people to ask if you're serious or a troll.
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options

I'm not a dietary expert, but this is the general concensus I've seen (and it's worked for me as well):

As long as you are eating less calories you are burning, you're going to lose weight. It doesn't matter if those calories come from carrots and celery or a Big Mac and french fries--as long as you are eating at a deficit, you're going to drop pounds.

THAT BEING SAID, just because you may be eating at a deficit doesn't mean that certain foods cant affect your body in other ways. For example, when I eat fast food my digestive system starts revolting! When I eat too much salt I bloat (like a lot of people).

For me, eating completely clean 100% of the time just isn't practical and I'm losing weight without doing it--however, I've noticed a significant difference in how I feel since I've cut out a lot of the greasy, salty foods I was eating before.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    For just a quick chicken, I grill chicken tenders in my George Foreman grill. I brush a little honey mustard over them after they are grilled. I don't use salt, but then I can eat almost anything without salt.

Also, check pinterest, there is a ton of chicken recipes there. A lot of healthy ones and some that are not of course.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Chicken is always healthy no matter which way you cook it. Except deep frying.....not saying it isn't delicious though

I personally like smoking my chicken, primarily because it lasts a bit longer than just baking it.

OR....my personal crowd pleasing favorite.

20110615-156878-big-buds-beer-can-chicken.jpg
  • choijanro
    Options
    So this article is really true,, i just read this from the other thread.

http://impruvism.com/clean-eating/

,, calories is important any kind of food u are eating there is no such thing as healthy foods or unhealthy foods and ,,,depends if u want to gain or lose,,

just like what u said guys

calories in < calories out = lose
    calories in > calories out = gain

well atleast now i know,, and i can sleep peacefully now,,

haha anyway Back on topic,, tnx guys 4 ur info about breast chicken and cooking style,,, and to the other guys who are the real troll and attacker especially to those who did not answer my question and always spam,accuse me as a troll,attack ,mostly on my threads,, thank u too :) , u make me wonder why u do that to me,, im not even at best shape on my body or famous lol,,

God bless to all of us and Good luck to our goals,, peace out :D
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    So this article is really true,, i just read this from the other thread.

http://impruvism.com/clean-eating/

,, calories is important any kind of food u are eating there is no such thing as healthy foods or unhealthy foods and ,,,depends if u want to gain or lose,,

well atleast now i know,, and i can sleep peacefully now,,

haha anyway Back on topic,, tnx guys 4 ur info about breast chicken and cooking style,,, and to the other guys who are the real troll and attacker especially to those who did not answer my question and always spam,accuse me as a troll,attack ,mostly on my threads,, thank u too :) , u make me wonder why u do that to me,, im not even at best shape on my body or famous lol,,

God bless to all of us and Good luck to our goals,, peace out :D

WATCH THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6H2edyPLU8
  • shariguymon
    shariguymon Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I like simple and healthy....My favorite way is in stir fry.....cut up and cooked minimally in coconut oil....removed and added back after veggies finish....quick, easy, delicious, and good for you!
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options

So based on that logic, half a kilo of sugar per day is a perfect nutrition plan... right?
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Poaching probably adds the least fat... its pretty simple and the liquid you use can add as much or as little flavor as you want. Ie: chicken stock, wine, water.

Here's a simple recipe:
    Place chicken breasts in close fitting pot (a 2qt pot will fit 2 breasts). Add liquid to cover 1/2 to 1 inch. Bring to boil, then partly cover, lower to simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit another 10-15 minutes. Serve warm or chill.

This method works well for sandwiches (think chicken salad), shredded for burritos, or sliced for salads.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

So based on that logic, half a kilo of sugar per day is a perfect nutrition plan... right?

a calorie is a calorie, a deficit is a deficit.
    and there is no such thing as a "perfect nutrition plan".