Oh Hi.

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Ms. Cheese, what can you tell me, please, about Capt. Kirk's sparklefinger? It's the only thing that doesn't make perfect sense in that photograph.

ticker_zps13d39055.png
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Ms. Cheese, what can you tell me, please, about Capt. Kirk's sparklefinger? It's the only thing that doesn't make perfect sense in that photograph.

ticker_zps13d39055.png

I believe he is pointing at stars, as opposed to possessing a "sparkling finger"
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

ticker_zps13d39055.png

say what?

tumblr_mrr80zxjWR1rs1lwlo1_500.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping this would turn into an epic gif thread full of bright rays of sunshine, and unicorns farting pixie dust and such.

Image30.jpg

For the sake of awesomeness, I give you Capt. Kirk & Spock riding a friggin' narwhal:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr7m-g0-okxe2dMFi6dyH-CX4_qd17jl6Oeh6CZZFG1Lz16t1y-JU-zksR

LOL!

I work with a boy scout troop, and at summer camp this year, each troop was invited to decorate a ceilng tile for the dining hall. The boys rose to the challenge, and went to work. They wouldn't let me see what it was, but I got hints from the staff that I was prominently involved in the design the boys came up with. When I finally saw it, I laughed. It was a picture of a unicorn, and a fire-breathing horned beast, and flying over the top on the back of a narwahl with a rainbow horn was I bandishing a wand that was leaving a cloud of glittery dust across the sky.

They had painted the words "Jen Knows" on the tile as well. I asked about that message, and they said their original plan was to make a tile that said, "Troop 24. The horniest troop at LT". When they ran that past the program director (Jen), she said they could not do that. That's when they came up with the horny beasts theme instead.

The kids I work with are warped. I even play straight laced aroud them so I can not be blamed.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping this would turn into an epic gif thread full of bright rays of sunshine, and unicorns farting pixie dust and such.

Image30.jpg

For the sake of awesomeness, I give you Capt. Kirk & Spock riding a friggin' narwhal:

LOL!

I work with a boy scout troop, and at summer camp this year, each troop was invited to decorate a ceilng tile for the dining hall. The boys rose to the challenge, and went to work. They wouldn't let me see what it was, but I got hints from the staff that I was prominently involved in the design the boys came up with. When I finally saw it, I laughed. It was a picture of a unicorn, and a fire-breathing horned beast, and flying over the top on the back of a narwahl with a rainbow horn was I bandishing a wand that was leaving a cloud of glittery dust across the sky.

They had painted the words "Jen Knows" on the tile as well. I asked about that message, and they said their original plan was to make a tile that said, "Troop 24. The horniest troop at LT". When they ran that past the program director (Jen), she said they could not do that. That's when they came up with the horny beasts theme instead.

The kids I work with are warped. I even play straight laced aroud them so I can not be blamed.

That is the most fantastic thing I have ever heard...now you need to post pix of you riding a narwhal...it'll be legendary!
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options

Image30.jpg

For your amusement, I shall now post this. It is Legen-wait for it-dary .

barney-gif-unicorn-Favim.com-231826.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Image30.jpg

LOL!

That is the most fantastic thing I have ever heard...now you need to post pix of you riding a narwhal...it'll be legendary!

I really need to go back out to the camp some day and get a picture of it. It's hilarious.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    This was my epic workout today.
    bczdUQvOTIGsVRa0pBma
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'd like to inquire about this dry humping on the first date you're advertising.

MINE! :angry:
    Sharing is caring. :flowerforyou:

I was going to point out that we are engaged, but I see she's into it. So... Never mind.

Hey, if you're game, so am I. We have to be compatible, ya know. Glad you had a great day so far!

tumblr_mlt0sxeZLV1rn2m34o1_500.gif
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Love this thread and the gifs :love:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I'd like to inquire about this dry humping on the first date you're advertising.

Here I am, inquire away!!!!!

In. For both of you.

YES!!! I have mighty fine plans for BOTH of you!!! They may (or may not) include the removal of the said dress in my avatar! :tongue:

Can we all take turns wearing it? :bigsmile:

Well, YEAH!!! I would say it's a requirement!!!!

Even me?
    I'd rather see it lying on my floor.
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    tickle.gif

This would be a dangerous endeavour for one inflicting this on me....I become violent when tickled lol

btw I heart you Kev :flowerforyou: :love: :heart:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I was going to point out that we are engaged, but I see she's into it. So... Never mind.

Hey, if you're game, so am I. We have to be compatible, ya know. Glad you had a great day so far!

Of course! Compatability is key!

And... It's only getting better!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Don't worry be happy :). No *****ing and moaning here!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

tumblr_mab5vaG56z1qmsrb7.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    tickle.gif

This would be a dangerous endeavour for one inflicting this on me....I become violent when tickled lol

I can't see the pic, but is it like these?

tickle_torture.jpg

duct_tape_tickle_torture_Natu_s_GIF_Athon-s403x287-53528-580.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

tumblr_mab5vaG56z1qmsrb7.gif

boy-and-girl.jpg
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    tickle.gif

tickle_torture.jpg

lol basically yes... be warned my go to move is throat punching lol
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    tickle.gif

tickle_torture.jpg

lol basically yes... be warned my go to move is throat punching lol

That's why they use the restraints and the duct tape!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

Here you go.
    unicorn_pooping_a_rainbow_by_designfarmstudios-d2upaha_large.png