Started T25 today (8/19/2013)

Options
2»

Replies

• 1fitnessplanner
    1fitnessplanner Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday too day 2 today 20/8/13 so add me :) i'm also doing rockin body and 30 day shred at same time
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Just wondering how the two of you like the T25 workout so far.

Top to bottom, one of the better workouts I have done in a while.......and it's over in only 25 minutes (unless you're an idiot like me and do two back-to-back)
    Do either of you have a Beachbody Coach? I would love to have you on my team for added support.

Probably one of the faster transitions from "do you like [insert Beachbody product]" to "I'm a Coach, let me 'support' you" that I have seen in these forums. Well played.

I was thinking the same thing!

^^^ i was thinking the same and no offense to anyone BUT i really dont like the whole "let me coach you" thing :huh: sorry

Understandable... I am a coach but I am not a vulture. People come to me, I don't bug the crap out of them. The main reason I am a coach is because I run a free fit club 3 nights a week for our community to help pay it forward. So there are some good "coaches" out there...

I thank God everyday for my Beachbody coach. She runs 100% free clinics, no gimmicks, nothing to buy. She gives us daily support, cater to our every need and fear. I can't say enough about Robin. If anyone has any doubts you should meet a good coach and you would surely change your mind. The 40+ ladies in our group are happy and are getting fit thanks to free programs like these all around the country.

That is EXACTLY what I do!

Well, then it's unfortunate that Coaches like you are being given a bad name by the one's who cram the coaching opportunity down your throat around every corner..........the hardcore MLM'ers who use the support system as a punchline.

Yea, it does suck... they are everywhere. My heart is in the right place. I really do just want to help others. It's not about money to me.
  • kimpossible5
    Options
    Finished Week 1 Day 2 this morning (SPEED 1.0). I liked the little stretching intervals in there. During the burnout portion, I tried to modify one move and it seemed more complicated than just doing the original, so I stuck with that (but it wasn't pretty!!!). I love that these are 25 minutes - It's intense, but it isn't overwhelming.

Also trying to keep a handle on my calories through this. Did P90X a couple of years ago and definitely got stronger, but didn't have any real weight loss because I treated it as a free ticket to eat whatever I wanted.
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Started Week 2 this morning. Last week I lost 3.5 lbs and I wasn't able to do a workout one day. I really like it, the 25 minutes go by soo quickly!!
  • Cdubs0824
    Cdubs0824 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started last week as well. I'm technically on week 2 but I am doing week 1 over again because now I understand the moves (doing mostly modified because of a bad knee). It goes by soo quickly I am loving it!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Top to bottom, one of the better workouts I have done in a while.......and it's over in only 25 minutes (unless you're an idiot like me and do two back-to-back)
    Do either of you have a Beachbody Coach? I would love to have you on my team for added support.

Probably one of the faster transitions from "do you like [insert Beachbody product]" to "I'm a Coach, let me 'support' you" that I have seen in these forums. Well played.

^^^ i was thinking the same and no offense to anyone BUT i really dont like the whole "let me coach you" thing :huh: sorry

Understandable... I am a coach but I am not a vulture. People come to me, I don't bug the crap out of them. The main reason I am a coach is because I run a free fit club 3 nights a week for our community to help pay it forward. So there are some good "coaches" out there...

I thank God everyday for my Beachbody coach. She runs 100% free clinics, no gimmicks, nothing to buy. She gives us daily support, cater to our every need and fear. I can't say enough about Robin. If anyone has any doubts you should meet a good coach and you would surely change your mind. The 40+ ladies in our group are happy and are getting fit thanks to free programs like these all around the country.

Well, then it's unfortunate that Coaches like you are being given a bad name by the one's who cram the coaching opportunity down your throat around every corner..........the hardcore MLM'ers who use the support system as a punchline.

Yea, it does suck... they are everywhere. My heart is in the right place. I really do just want to help others. It's not about money to me.

No offense intended, but that's what my (former) Coach said when he lured me in. After about 2 weeks, I got the feeling that it was only about the money (or pimping the Coaching opportunity.......basically the same thing).
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday...finished day 2 today. So far I am liking it and am interested in seeing the results that come from it. This is different than my normal workouts and I think my body likes the change of pace. Anyone can add me. Definitely looking to add to my network.
  • megandyan83
    megandyan83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started today too! Week 1, Day 1. That's an intense 25 minutes!
  • Shelleybean29
    Options

No offense intended, but that's what my (former) Coach said when he lured me in. After about 2 weeks, I got the feeling that it was only about the money (or pimping the Coaching opportunity.......basically the same thing).

Yea.. I know.. I hear the same thing every day too. I really don't make any money doing this and I don't try to. I run our local fit club 3 nights a week and I have to be a coach to do that... Seriously, that's it. I don't push products. I hate that!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options

Yea.. I know.. I hear the same thing every day too. I really don't make any money doing this and I don't try to. I run our local fit club 3 nights a week and I have to be a coach to do that... Seriously, that's it. I don't push products. I hate that!

Her heart is in the right place I have been sought out by many since I started t25 my first beachbody program. I became friends with her and after seeing how see how focused and caring she is and didn't try to seek me out just encouragement like the rest of my friends on here have given me, I turned the tables and sought her out to be my new coach because I wanted a coach who was supportive and not pushy or in my case just not there at all. Some people do just want to help and be the best they can be and it is sad when others tarnish that.
  • kimpossible5
    Options
    Did Total Body Circuit today - Week 1 Day 3. THAT was tough!!
  • Shelleybean29
    Options

Her heart is in the right place I have been sought out by many since I started t25 my first beachbody program. I became friends with her and after seeing how see how focused and caring she is and didn't try to seek me out just encouragement like the rest of my friends on here have given me, I turned the tables and sought her out to be my new coach because I wanted a coach who was supportive and not pushy or in my case just not there at all. Some people do just want to help and be the best they can be and it is sad when others tarnish that.

Thank you, Cody!!! I love being able to help!