6 Week Fall Challenge Folks

Options

Replies

• momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hi so far so good and sticking to it to get the best results, i dont weigh in until mondays though so not sure how much i have lost yet , hope everyone is doing ok x
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    So far so good! Is everyone still checking in?
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    So far so good here!! Had one little hiccup over the weekend, but other than that still on track. I have lost 2.8 lbs since last Thursday!
  • momtofour
    Options
    ooooo id like to join too , this is only my second week on the site so id like to go for 12lb in six weeks
    im on 1200 cals a day and walking 60 or more minutes a day five days a week,
    book me in :)

I think i may have been a bit too eager, so can i re-set my goal at 175 lb this i think is a bit more realistic, is that ok x
  • trachnurse
    Options
    Hi everyone, I would like to join this challenge too if I can. 3 months ago I was doing great, had lost 45 lbs, then wham, I let myself into the potato chips and everything went downhill. My goal is to get back to where I was before the evil chips, so I am going to lose 14 lbs by Halloween. Good luck everyone!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i would love to join this challenge too...i just seen this challenge this morning...and i just started coming on this site again.

STARTING WEIGHT: 180 (AS OF SEPTEMBER 22, 2010)
    GOAL WEIGHT BY HALLOWEEN: 175

TO MEET MY 175 IBS I WILL BE DOING THESE THINGS:
    -drink 64 oz water everyday
    -keep track of food and calorie intake
    -walk for at least 60 mins daily
    -do the jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program for the month of october
    -take a before pic of me
  • mykaar74
    Options
    oh wow I would like to join I'm one week new to the program and I think challenges are motivating. I recently won our unofficial 30 day biggest loser challenge (amongst friends) and I tell you the motivation that kept me going was just knowing that I was challenging others. Eventhough it is already 9/23/10, and 9:15pm here in Japan, I believe that I could meet a sustainable 10lb loss by October 31st. I'm all in

Current weight:236
    10/31 Weight: 226

I plan to achieve that goal by continuing with the C25k, calorie control, 120oz of water daily (my usual), Zumba, & meditation. Oh & I want to limit my Pepsi intake from one a day to 1 a week to hopefully cut them out all together.

Well if yall will have me I'm in. Thanks
  • rasquier
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this website and forum. I could use all of the help I can get. I've been stuck at the same weight for 2-3 years now and need help loosing about 20 lbs. I need the challenge to keep me motivated. Thanks for getting me started! :smile:
  • toots99
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to join! :flowerforyou:
  • mssnow
    mssnow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in, i love a good challenge!

CW: 177
    GW: 155

I am working toward my goal to loose 15 lbs by Oct. 31

My commitments are to:
    work out 4-5 days a week, drink plenty of water
    keep journaling on this site daily it really helps

Good luck everyone let the challenge begin
  • Iwillxceed
    Iwillxceed Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey fitness friends, I am in!!! my goal is to lose 15pounds by Halloween. My name is Maria and I am a week new to myfitnesspal.com. My current weight is 254, and I've managed to lose 7pounds in 9 days. I have not worked out everyday due to studying for school and other stupid excuses. I plan to work out 30 minutes of cardio a day, and plan to join the gym in October with my son, to make it a family affair. GOOD LUCK to everyone....no I take that back...this isn't luck, this is will power, so GOOD WILL POWER to everyone and much success and happiness.....LET's BRING IT!!!!
  • MAbbate
    Options
    I love a challenge! I hope I'm not too late to join. I am relatively new to MFP (3 weeks), but I LOVE it! People are great ... so supportive and encouraging and lots of great recipes, tips & ideas. I am going to set my mini goal for 175 by Halloween. Not really sure if that is realistic or not. I am at 183 now and try to maintain about 1400 calories per day. I also try to walk for 60-90 minutes per day at least four days per week and swim 30 minutes per day at least two days per week. The most helpful tool I have is this site...it keeps me honest and motivated! Thanks, y'all! Have a great day!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    ok in the last two weeks I have lost 6 lbs! so good so far!!
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    i started this week at 180 ibs i just want to celebrate that i have a 2 ib loss, i now weigh 178 :tongue:
  • toots99
    Options
    I'm down two! :drinker:
  • sarahsmall
    sarahsmall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I just started MFP on Sept 1. The first week I lost three but it was my TOM. Second week I went up a pound so it was tempting to give up! I just felt so much better so I stuck with it. I am down 5 more pounds as of yesterday morning. Yay!!!

For this challenge, I would love to lose 6 pounds by Halloween. :)
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    yesterday i went 610 calories over my 1200 budget........I have to explain about the mcflurry, I know it's not a good excuse, but I had a 13 min break at job. Worked from 4:30 pm til 10:15 pm. NOT COMPLAINNG AT ALL...we were slammed...they had me in several places throughout the day...drive thru taking both orders and cash...then a few hours later switched me from drive thru to taking orders in the lobby....then after a lil bit switched me back over to drive thru...me personally i prefer drive thru over ANYTHING ELSE there....I'M LOVING IT....LOL...so after i got off work, one of my friends wanted a mcflurry....SOOOOO I decided you know that sounds like a great way to end my day...lol...so i got snack size Reese's flurry.

Then, when I get home my buddy had BBQ and I just COULD NOT say no to that...lol....I didn't even bother counting...didn't bother measuring or ANYTHING...LOL...anyways i can just count this day as ONE of my cheat days....lol...AFTER ALL my cheat days is the weekend...lol

EXERCISE:
    60 MINS WALKING
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    Well, I had gained 2 pounds and now I have lost them along with one more pound!! SO I will officially weigh in on Monday morn and see what that brings. I am excited for this challenge!! I really do want to lose the 15 pounds by Oct 31, but I will also be happy with 10 pounds as that would be the recommended 2 pounds per week and I really do want to keep this weight off!
  • momtofour
    Options
    hey im down another 1 lb today even though TOM decided to call this morning, :)
    X
  • cin3
    cin3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

i went down 2.5 lbs it's not a lot but it's something. i did manage to lose 5 inches off my waist and i have reached 10lbs since i started MFP so thats a plus. Today i start my kick boxing class for an hour 3x's a week so i'm hoping to lose a lot more. :happy: