50+ LBS LOST WITH PICS :)

Options

Replies

• kalyrichmond
    kalyrichmond Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are making amazing progress and you look FANTASTIC!!!! Keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job, you should be very proud of your success!! Keep up the excellent work and if you fall off the wagon, just dust yourself off and get back to it!!!
  • shawnmaire74
    shawnmaire74 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are breathtakingly beautiful and you look amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your story and pics. You are such an inspiaration. Keep it up, I look foward to seeing more pics when you reach your goal.
  • thisdarkpassenger
    thisdarkpassenger Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, just incredible!! You look great.
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    Awesome job! You've given me hope that my tummy WILL disappear eventually. You look amazing!
  • nicnicbell78
    nicnicbell78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job!! keep it up!
  • chivitaxxv
    Options
    Your story sounds so similar to mine. Especially due to the adoption of unhealthy weight loss techniques. I had gained control of a fit lifestyle and healthy eating soon after high school but gave myself a free pass during my entire pregnancy, mainly because my culture has the belief that pregnant women should eat whatever they want and for two. I gained over 50lbs and have lost 15lbs so far. Your story is motivating and astonishing. Keep up the awesome work! You've come a long away.
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    That's a crazy cool difference!
  • johncorbin581
    johncorbin581 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • ArieMc88
    ArieMc88 Posts: 18
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • Rlang1
    Rlang1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!! What an excellent job! You are doing this! I am so glad you took the time to share, you are an inspiration! Keep on keeping on!!!!
  • maureen_32683
    Options
    OMG u look awesome are u kidding?? things have been getting very rough for me as well. i never go into the blogs but for some reason i did today... AND NOW I KNOW WHY!!! Thank you so much for your inspiration! You've thrown me right back on track where I need to be. It really helps to see when others are acheiving their goals! AWESOME!! Keep it up! And keep us posted! :smile:
  • preciousme150
    preciousme150 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you did it, you made the decision and you stuck with it, I am very proud of you young lady...
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look so great, and your attitude is fantastic! Keep working on being healthy and you will soon reach your goal!
  • sgdenton
    sgdenton Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Wonderful job!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing, congratulations beautiful girl!! You are such an inspiration!!
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    you look amazing----keep it up and you will be at goal in no time---might I say that you have inspired me....I keep saying I want to do this but I always seem to fall off....but reading your story and seeing your pictures has made me see that I can do this too!!! THANKS!
  • dbletwins
    Options
    Fantabulous!!! Keep it up! We all have our rough patches, accept it and move on and you see results such as yours! This is the type of inspiration that keeps the rest of us moving!
  • BonTomlinson
    Options
    OMG u look awesome are u kidding?? things have been getting very rough for me as well. i never go into the blogs but for some reason i did today... AND NOW I KNOW WHY!!! Thank you so much for your inspiration! You've thrown me right back on track where I need to be. It really helps to see when others are acheiving their goals! AWESOME!! Keep it up! And keep us posted! :smile:
    thank you so much, it's amazing that this post has motivated people like others have motivated me! and yes i certainly shall! :)
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting, you're inspiring! And look at that waist! It's gotten so little!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!