Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options
Hey guys,

So I'm wanting some friends who are in the same boat as me for encouragement. I've recently started a group for girls with a bit of weight to loose and would love people to join the group, and also I'd just love some friends who can encourage me and I them.

Let me know :)

Jess

Replies

• yammy4
    yammy4 Posts: 8
    Options
    I've got at least 50-60 lbs to go, then I'll be reanalyzing to determine what my goal weight is based on how I feel. Always looking for new friends!
  • kasimarie29
    kasimarie29 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 lbs to lose :) Feel free to add me!
  • arianae0809
    Options
    Hello J, I am here to lose 50 pounds. I have been feeling very tired and I was told that if I do not change my eating habits and exercise I will develop diabetes. How is your journey coming along? I started mind today :).
  • LP228
    LP228 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today and would like to lose 50ish pounds as well! Feel free to add me to your group :)
  • mrstallent
    mrstallent Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've got about 75+ to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • recoveryjunky
    recoveryjunky Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    OOH! Pick me! haha

I started at between 90-100lbs overweight. I've lost 35 so far but am always looking for people to encourage me/give me recipes for good, healthy, veggie filled dishes! What's the group?
  • serenity32349
    serenity32349 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to lose 50 lbs
  • jessface0
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this and have 100+ lbs to lose. I would love to be able to have some people to talk to in the same situation as me.
  • naaoommiii
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and I'd love to lose around 60-70lbs. I've set my goal low because I didn't want to feel as if I'm not getting anywhere but I'm currently at 185lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • MusicalKisu
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My old weight as in Nov.2012 was 245 at 5'2 now I'm 175 and looking to aim 135 by next year. Also, I just found out about this great site so I am new here and already loving it.
  • quinnym
    quinnym Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I have about 80-90 Ibs to lose. I started my weightloss journey this last January. I have had some health issues arise and deciding it was time to start living a healthier lifestyle. I can't wait to start feeling better health wise.

Quin:smile:
  • sarahbad123
    Options
    I am looking to lose around 140-150 lbs in total, so long way to go. But will get there! It will be great to have people who have large weights to come off as well. All about small goals leading to larger ones.
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 90 more pounds. Anyone can add me (I'd highly prefer you say something in your request), and I'm usually a very highly supportive friend.
  • TammyP64
    TammyP64 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!! LoL I've been waiting for a group like this!
  • AliSpr
    AliSpr Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all i am looking to lose 50-75# i am very interested in sharing diet and exercise secrets. I have tried a lot of diets and they decided that my metabolism is broken so now we are trying to fix it, so the more friends the better.
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this group
  • rsum77
    rsum77 Posts: 30
    Options
    Let me know. I have over 100 to loose.
  • Dulcefresh
    Dulcefresh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello. my name is kandi. Im looking to lose between 50 and 100.... anyone feel free to add me.
  • lbeetler
    Options
    Hello, I am 5 ft 1 and 180 need to lose 50 lbs to get off of blood pressure med's. During my younger years i weight 120. During my teen years I was 99 pounds. I would like to hear from some older women. Seems like when you go thru menopause your body reacts differently to weight loss than when you are younger and still producing hormones. I am a very active 60 year old. Married 33 years with two wonderful children who are both serving our country. I work and have recently taken on a trainer at our gym for two days a week and also have started to walk /jog two miles for the other three days . I have been at it now three weeks and no weight lose not even a pound. I don't eat junk food . I have been trying to find out if i am eating to much or not enough. My trainer says i need to eat more.Well that is what got me where i am today. lol Help!!!!!!!!!
  • ProjecThinspiration
    ProjecThinspiration Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im in!! Im starting with 30 lbs but all in all I'd like to lose about 70 lbs! Add me in!!