Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• loverocakes
    Options
    I have 60 to lose!!!! Add me!!!
  • iamhyclass
    Options
    hey I have 100 pounds to lose to get my goal weight. Looking for new friends as well.!
  • MeeshL1011
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, have about 50 pounds to lose and could use the motivation :smile: feel free to add me.
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would like to join group as well
  • swaistle
    swaistle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose around 70lbs or there abouts! Feel free to add me ^^
  • GameOfPounds
    GameOfPounds Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! I want to lose 16-20 kg! Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • redpandapop
    redpandapop Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50 pounds [: count me in.
  • Kldamero
    Kldamero Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just recently started this and have over 100 lbs to lose. I would love the additional support of the group.
  • Ce87girl
    Ce87girl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started at 268, and want to lose 100. Feel free to add me!!
  • happydrummingmonkey
    Options
    I started at 176 (80kgs), I am 154 (70kgs) and I want to reach 120 (55kgs), so my goal would be 56lbs totally.. so, yeah feel free to add me :P
  • Lilpiglet89
    Options
    Hi, im new, looking to lose at least 50 pounds! Please add me to the group!! And anyone who wants to be friends add me- need lots of support :)
  • JuliaKGrey
    Options
    Hi. I'd like to lose another 75 lbs. or so. I've already lost 55 lbs. (yay me!) But, I've sort of hit a wall, and I'm having trouble pushing past my current weight. Friends and encouragement could only help us ALL out, right! :)
  • blondieluv2shop
    blondieluv2shop Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just starting today. I have 60lbs to lose and would love to have some girls in the same boat to help encourage each other.
  • schmin888
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose and I do feel embarrased saying that. BUT we all can do it and we all know it! Strive for day to day and know that fine tuning is possible to go forward. I am here with you all and would love to be friends with you all!!! My name is Linda and you can check out my homepage. It speaks the truth for me and I feel good about this mission!!! Nice to meet you!
  • danamarich
    danamarich Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm in the same boat! Looking to drop about 50 lbs. I'm down 6lbs so far but still have a ways to go.

Feel free to add me peeps; always looking for new MFP friends :)
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I still have 60-80 to lose, any one feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started in April and am down 20ish lbs. I need to lose 60-80 more. Please add me!
  • samiam6603
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got at least 50 to go. Ideally I'd like to lose 75, but would be thrilled with 50 right now.....
  • maryr2
    maryr2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I just found this site today and joined up. Looks very interesting. You can add me too. I'm 58 years old, 5' 4" and really want to shed around 60 to 70 lbs. After so many starts and falling off the wagon I'm hoping this will work for me. I really like being able to add the foods I eat and have all the info (calories, carbs etc) right before my eyes. This should help me keep better track of what I am eating.
  • jlynnem13
    jlynnem13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 50! add me :)