Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• DDSA52
    DDSA52 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 55Lbs to lose now..... 'm not a "girl" but a mature woman..... still I would be happy to be invited. I could use extra support!
  • LunaAmour
    LunaAmour Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, guys. I have about 40 lbs to lose as a "mini goal" but would ultimately like to be down about 60 lbs. I've yo-yo'ed before and have used MFP to lose weight in the past so I'm hoping having some peer support will help this time around. :)
  • bigbird33
    Options
    I want to lose 40-50 lbs you can add me x
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 more pounds to go, depending on how I look and feel as I get closer to my goal weight, have lost 40 already.
  • popo1991
    Options
    Hi!!! I just joined yesterday! Really need friends to keep me motivated!! Need to lose 20kg by December 2013! :( it's so difficult :( love to eat :(
  • much2complicated
    much2complicated Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am also new here. will be losing 100 pounds!! add me :)
  • Gingercats2
    Gingercats2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have about 35 kg to loose. I just started a month ago. It would nice if you would add me.
  • mngdo
    mngdo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about 60 pounds to lose. I was doing great and feeling great and I just stopped and went back to my old habits of eating junk and being lazy. I gradually started seeing weight gain each week. I want to change SO bad and I need all of the encouragement I can get. Please add me.
  • cassfill30
    cassfill30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have another 53 to lose
  • jraht
    jraht Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me too. I need to lose 50 lbs after having my last daughter. Would love some plp to talk to too!
  • scarlette_wings
    scarlette_wings Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got loads to lose so feel free to ask me.
  • Sherica1979
    Sherica1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I need the support and plus it helps to lose. I want to lose about 50-60 lbs...............100lbs would be great!!
  • JazzyJ915
    Options
    I sure do! Could use all the encouragement in the world! :-)
  • lovelynes
    Options
    I have 60 lbs. to lose. I also need some encouragement and would love to offer my support and some advice. I lost 25 lbs. but have more to go. Feel free to add me, I could really use some support and accountability for staying on track. :smile:
  • nindovina
    nindovina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've got 100lbs to lose too! Please add me!
  • lovelynes
    Options
    I had a baby a year ago and am finding it difficult to lose all this extra weight. Good luck and congrats with everything.
  • yellowrose6145
    Options
    Hi, I am fairly new to fittnesspal this week , I am looking to lose 50 to 80 pounds and I am also looking for people to help me with the ups and down of my journey threw weight lost.I haved never ever been this heavy before or had I ever had to lose weight in any other time in my life..It all started when I lost my job and ended up here at home..I am an 52 year old women ,and live in wisconsin ...any one elas from wisconsin , I am from the baldwin area...I will be willing to help anyway that I can ..
  • zetabree
    Options
    Hi! I've just started today and I am trying to lose 100lbs so far. Maybe more in the future, but that is my goal right now! I've just turned 19 on the 29th of July and I've never been this overweight before. I'd love to have someone to help out. Thanks!
  • chivitaxxv
    Options
    I"m on the same boat. I need a little more encouragement and motivation. I would love to be a part of your group.
  • Live2GlorifyHim
    Live2GlorifyHim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some friends on MFP that also have the same goal as me (100 lbs to lose). Please add me!