Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• ajahee12345678
    Options
    hi jess feel free to add me i have maybe 20 more pounds to drop but i would love to encourage everyone in your group and just to be a friend to help
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm trying to lose between 50-60 lbs. I've already lost 25 and I still have a way to go. It's good to have support and motivation:-)
  • nettie219
    nettie219 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 104 lbs. to lose so I am looking for some encouragement and support too. I've been doing a lot of walking and eating healthy feels so much better. I also stopped drinking soda, creamer, drink skim milk, eat oatmeal for breakfast, sugar substitute and I drink green tea. I also park as far away from the store as possible. I thought these changes would help and they have I have lost 10 lbs. So more to go, but one pound at a time. I hope to help any way I can so you may add me as a friend.
  • evietjader
    evietjader Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 165 lbs to lose - I know, I know, I have to lose an entire "fat" person. SIGH.
    I am a 55 year old Canadian female. In the last 3 years I have had both my knees replaced and quit smoking which both added to my weight. I spent the 3 years at home and being a chef with lots of time on my hands, did a lot of cooking and baking ... hence the weight gain. Well the food and a loss of mobility. I have been working for 3 months now, and am starting to get more mobile.
    Anyone who wants can add me, I am gonna be here for a while. :laugh:
  • simply_myself
    simply_myself Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'5" at 305 pounds, and I have about 150 pounds to lose. I mostly just track my measurements since our scales are very crappy (They lie to me often. According to them, I weigh 260, hahaha!). I only know how much I weigh (as of June 12th) because I used the scales at a relative's home. I should be getting a new set soon, as I'm excited to see my progress these last two months!
  • Nomitron
    Nomitron Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I started (AGAIN) two days ago, when i got on the scales for the wake up call of 107kgs or 235lbs (at 5"9' or 157cm tall) this is 45kgs heavier than my ideal weight!

Looking to make the change this time, would love some company along the long road a head!

Naomi
  • tweedy_luv
    Options
    Hey,

I just signed up, been overweight all my life. I wanna take control now then later. still trying to understand how this website works and how to use all it's features.

Add me please!!! :smile:
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi there I'm Laura and I have around 80lbs I want to lose and I'm finding it really hard at the moment so would love some new friends in the same boat as me for encouragement and motivation. I log everyday. So please feel free to add me xx
  • jessmcanulty
    jessmcanulty Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've got to loose 40kgs, count me in :-)
  • L64Reed
    L64Reed Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to be part of your forum! If you guys would like to join our group at Dwindling Expectations, that would be great too! It's just a bunch of midwest girls (okay women although I feel as young as a girl). But I started at 262 pounds and am down and looking to lose at least 30 more but would probably be even healthier at 50 pounds off...I now weigh about 184. It's a long road...but think of it this week...no matter what you have to walk the road you might as well drop the pounds along the way! :) Good luck with your weight loss venture and look forward to getting to know all of you!

Lisa
  • CiarasJourney
    Options
    HI there would love to hear from you I myself have 50 pounds to lose, and new to MFP
    anyone else feel free to add!
    Would love to hear from anyone!!
  • saraffm
    saraffm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hy, my name is Lidija and i i would like to join your group too ,because i need to lose around 60-70lbs. Please feel free to add me. <3
  • kagome5555
    kagome5555 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've got about 70 pounds to lose! Add me :) I would love to have some friends to lose weight with
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 80lbs until my first goal!! Count me in! Add me if you want :)
  • HerHeartStrings
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have over 100 lbs to do and just started about 11 days ago. I also started putting up daily vlogs at www.youtube.com/herheartstrings documenting my daily life/ weight loss process & once a week weigh ins. :)
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've got about 30 more to lose, but getting there! Feel free to add me :)
  • swolf19
    swolf19 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I still have around 60 to lose....I am always looking for me friends.
  • lselisky
    lselisky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 50-60 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • christiec2015
    Options
    I've got 100lbs to lose until I'm at my ultimate goal. Seems a long road ahead, but I'm more motivated than ever! Add me if you like :smile:
  • OneWildAndPreciousLife
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 100 lbs. I have a long way to go, but I am determined to do it! Feel free to add me.