Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• lesmoo27
    lesmoo27 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm looking to lose 60-ish pounds. I'd love to join your group. I can use all the support I can get!
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have 80-100 lbs to lose.

Feel free to add me :)
  • aura100
    aura100 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey anyone can add me! I am 5'10 started at 196 lbs down to 175 now . would like to be 145-135 as a final goal!
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I"m in for 130 total and 82 down. I'm in. Feel free to add me for support.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    If I was more mechanically savvy, I would invent a scale that would verbally give us comments like "keep up the good work" & also support when we foul up with words like "keep trying" when we step on it. I feel that would make stepping on the scale a little easier for everyone on this journey.

Until then, the only thing I can offer is for you to join my Trying Hard Everyday (T.H.E.) group that is for women only. Here, we can talk about things that only other women can understand (men, kids, female things) & support each other.

Please read this ENTIRE message as it will tell you how to become a member.
    If you decide to join our group, please send me a message letting me know that you are interested. From there, I will go to our main page & add your name to the group. You will get an invitation, not in your PM inbox, but in the area just next to that.

Once you receive this, please go to our T.H.E. group page & introduce yourself in the WELCOME post. Once you do that, please scroll through our group page & you will see that we are a great group of ladies who will support you, keep in touch, give advice & are pretty good at responding to every post as quickly as they can. We are here to support each other & help each other on this journey to a healthier lifestyle & a happier person when we look in the mirror.

The only thing that we ask, but you don't HAVE to tell us is your starting weight (S/W) when you joined MFP, what your current weight (C/W) is & after you have weighed yourself on here once, what your last weigh-in (LW) was & then total the loss (yay) or the gain (ugh) between the two.

Weigh-in days are on Mondays, but it is not written in stone that you MUST weigh in on Mondays - just sometime during each week. Dr. Oz. says that the best time to weigh yourself is when you first wake up. Roll out of bed, visit the bathroom & step on the scale.

This group has women (of all different shapes, sizes & ages) who are willing to help you on this journey, nor will they judge you. So, I hope to see you as our newest member soon.

I do a "role call" of our members once a week & will remove you from our group if you have not checked in with us for at least a month. We want members who are willing to support us, keep us updated (both good & bad) on their progress, will stick with our group for as long as it takes to reach their goal & then continue to support the other members who are not at their goals yet.
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm on a journey right now and would like to chat with some other ladies with similar goals! I'm currently down 23 lbs and still have more to lose.
  • nrjackson84
    nrjackson84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 50 but still have 70 lbs to go. I would be happy to have another friend with similiar goals.
  • blanca1985
    Options
    me, me,me I wanna join! Please add me I need motivation to lose 50lbs.
  • maria90lg
    maria90lg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be part of this group.. I want to loose 20 kg. Feel free to add me everyone!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have 50lbs to get rid of before I meet my goal!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    would be me!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 100.
  • Rachelphobia
    Options
    I'm 19, between 5'9 and 5'10 and I currently weigh 260. I've been changing my lifestyle over the past month and am looking to lose atleast 70 more pounds. Probably more! I will have to see when I get there :)
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose at least 60 pounds total~
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    i don't even want to SAY the number i need to lose - but i'm 298 lbs and 5'4"......so i have a long road ahead of me.
    add me please
    i'm finding it overwhelming to think of the entire journey.....i'm only really at the starting point of.
  • CrazyAnimalLady
    CrazyAnimalLady Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    100 lbs to go....Feel free to add me too :)
  • jennaluvv
    jennaluvv Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and 5'4 and I have been working hard to meet my goal to lose 100 pounds! It would be nice to be part of a group to chat!
  • corrallemckay
    Options
    Feel free to add me, so far I've lost 52 pounds, we can exchange tips but I am new to this x
  • Twanna72
    Twanna72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and have been on a slow weight loss journey since last February or 2012. I lost 60 pound and gained 12 back. Total loss of 48 pounds to date. Weight loss surgery is not an option for me. You have to change your mind in order to change your body. I want a lifetime change and not a quick fix. I have recently decided to "go hard" and more aggressive to really lose some more weight. Mostly for health reasons since I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure. Feel free to add me if you share the same vision.
  • jessiefied
    jessiefied Posts: 167
    Options
    Hey guys,

So Ive added all of you to the group. Its exciting to see so many people with the same goals in one place! Since most of us are here for the long haul we might as well make good friends to help us now!

If for any reason I have missed you or you didn't get the invite let me know and I'll re-add you!

Feel free to friend me everyone. :)