Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am down to the last 50.
  • MuseofSong
    MuseofSong Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    100+ to lose here, feel free to add. :)
  • kimsmith1972
    Options
    Hi I am a new user with my fitness pal, and I want to lose anywhere between 50-100 pounds as well. I would love to join in the fight with others who are in the same boat as I am. Feel free to add me to your group.
  • melr01
    melr01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • SandyBeach1982
    Options
    I NEED to loose between 50 and 75 pounds. I opened this account almost a year ago and then fell off the bandwagon. I could really use the support this time around as none of my "real life" friends have a MFP account. Anyone who wants to add me and help encourage me would be appreciated :) Thanks everyone
  • LosingLaurensWay
    LosingLaurensWay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 90 lb at this point but all the support I can get would be awesome! I still have at least another 100 to go so this group sounds awesome. Also feel free to add me guys :D
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well!
  • MochaFox91
    MochaFox91 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in such a boat. I need to lose about 110 pounds, close to 120. c: Though at this point I need to lose about 80! I'm around to help give encouragement if needed!
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm in that situation! My initial goal is losing 95 pounds. I've lost 16.5-ish pounds so far, so now I'm below 80 to go! Feel free to add me for support. My diary is open even though sometimes I'm a little embarrassed by it.

Christina
  • sophrosyne_
    sophrosyne_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    oh, this sounds great. add me too!
  • exie95
    exie95 Posts: 12
    Options
    I need to lose 65 lbs, because according to my BMI, I am obese. I could use encouragement too, so if you want to add me, please do!!!
  • karwrecked
    karwrecked Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've still got about 70 more pounds to go- you can always add me- I love meeting new friends(:
  • CSTchick
    Options
    Im with you ladies I have about 100lbs to lose. If anyone wants to add me feel free and we can encourage each other.
  • Batnamz
    Batnamz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have about 110-ish left to lose. I've lost 10 so far doing a keto diet. Feel free to add me!
  • heathertheobald
    Options
    I have a little more than 100 lbs left to lose. I would love to be part of an inspirational group!
  • kittee83
    kittee83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'd love to join the group and help motivate people and be motivated by people's progress :)

I have 100lbs left to lose! I'd love to be a perfect 10st for my 5ft4" frame. But, there's a long road ahead.
    Onwards and downwards xxx
  • Kfalcon79
    Options
    looking to loss 50
  • MissAbbieJay
    MissAbbieJay Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and need to lose 150+ if even 200lbs bleh :(
  • credessa
    credessa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Have about 100 to lose. Would love to join the group, please feel free to add me.
  • kickstartpro
    kickstartpro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i have 80lbs to go