JOIN ME IN LOSING 25 LBS

Options

Replies

• HYeliab
    Options
    Yes, I am coming in last as well but count me in.
    -HB
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i'll join you in losing 25 ibs....even though like some people on this thread i have more than that to lose.

SW: 180
    GW: 155 (FIRST 25 IBS)

yesterday i started on my weight loss journey AGAIN for the MILLIONTH time since I started on my weight loss journey back in 2002/2003.

I started with the basics:
    -measured food
    -count calories
    -stayed within calorie range of 1200 calories I ate lower than that over 1100 I will post what i ate yesterday on here.
    -exercise: walking...that will be my main exercise from September 22 - September 26. If I do additional exercise that will be a BONUS!!! did 60 mins of walking yesterday.
    -drank 64 oz h20
    -wrote down everything ate and drank.
  • noodl20
    noodl20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • carrielz
    carrielz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined a little over a week ago and I'm looking to shed 10-15 lbs by Christmas. I had a little too much fun with food and drinks over the summer and I am finally back on track. I love Myfitnesspal! I'm a busy person working a full time job and I'm in grad school two nights a week from 6-9PM so it's been a real struggle to eat right and find time to work out. But with the help of a personal trainer and Weight Watchers I hope to achieve the goal I set for myself! :bigsmile:
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in I am trying to lose 25lbs by Jan
  • tmbrown71
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm on board!!
  • Rubycherries
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to utimately lose 75 lbs but my goal is to lose at least 25 lbs (would love 35 lbs) before January 13, 2010. i wanna be able to wear a bikini on my vacation! :)
  • rloggshep1
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • ayshia
    Options
    sounds like a plan, i am in ;-)
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    LW: 180
    CW: 178

2 IBS GONE....23 TO GOAL FOR ME :drinker:
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I weighed myself today and I've lost 1.3 pounds. I can't remember what weight I started with on this thread, but I'd say my goal is 240 by the new year. Currently at 264.2
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    yesterday i went 610 calories over my 1200 budget........I have to explain about the mcflurry, I know it's not a good excuse, but I had a 13 min break at job. Worked from 4:30 pm til 10:15 pm. NOT COMPLAINNG AT ALL...we were slammed...they had me in several places throughout the day...drive thru taking both orders and cash...then a few hours later switched me from drive thru to taking orders in the lobby....then after a lil bit switched me back over to drive thru...me personally i prefer drive thru over ANYTHING ELSE there....I'M LOVING IT....LOL...so after i got off work, one of my friends wanted a mcflurry....SOOOOO I decided you know that sounds like a great way to end my day...lol...so i got snack size Reese's flurry.

Then, when I get home my buddy had BBQ and I just COULD NOT say no to that...lol....I didn't even bother counting...didn't bother measuring or ANYTHING...LOL...anyways i can just count this day as ONE of my cheat days....lol...AFTER ALL my cheat days is the weekend...lol

EXERCISE:
    60 MINS WALKING
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    That's okay Kizzy. It happens and it's okay to have a treat every once in a while! My husband was laughing at me because I had a candy bar yesterday, which I thought was only 190 calories. I didn't read the small print, and later my husband pointed out to me there were 2.5 servings in one bar, so I really had a 475 calorie candy bar! Ooops!
  • Tish_Tosh
    Options
    Hey guys, I have just lost 15lbs in just over a month so I KNOW you guys can do it!!! The key is to get through the first week, that will be the hardest as you will not be used to eating smaller amounts, however once your 'inner tummy' has shrunk, you will not evev realise your eating less!!! You go guys and gals!!!! If you need any motivation then feel free to add me as friend and email me any time :) xx
  • KarenJean81
    KarenJean81 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    1 pound down, 24 to go!
  • ashiteru
    Options
    OK I AM SO WONDERING HO DO E SIGN IN IS THERE A SPECIAL LINK I NEED TO GOT TO OR WHAT!
  • ashiteru
    Options
    LOL! I AM TRYING TO LEARN THIS SITE AND HOW THINGS WORK! I JUST REALIZED WHERE MY STATEMENT JUST TRYING TO SEE WHAT THIS IS WENT! THAT WAS FOR A SOMETHING IN THE BLOG AREA! MAYBE I WILL ACTUALL SIGN UP WITH A GROUP TO GET INTO ONE OF THESE CHALLENGES! LOOSING 2 OUNDS RIGHT NOW LAUGHING AT MY SELF! LOL!
  • ashiteru
    Options
    OK! I AM SO IN!! 228 POUNDS NOW 25 TO GO! (ACTUALLY 28 TO GO :laugh: )
  • KarenJean81
    KarenJean81 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Go to message boards, then my topics.