• ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!
    great work!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    you are looking fantastic, what a great achievement, you should feel very proud of yourself, well done :-)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    GoGranny.gif

Amazing transformation ........ enjoy your happy new self !
  • Goddessmiamia
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing it the right way and I just wanted to say that all that you have accomplished is amazing! Although I am 29 and not 19 I know what it's like being the fat friend etc and I wanted to make a change for the better as well!

I'm not yet at 50 lbs but I am getting there and I want to applaud you for what you have done.

And no matter what, you will find a man who wants you for the way you are regardless your size. I was 238lbs when I got married (down from 256) but when I met my husband, I was about 180 so I went up drastically in the years were were together.

Now, however, him and I are working together on losing weight and getting fit, so trust me, guys will look at you more than once and they will adore you for who you are, no matter your size!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Awesome job!!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastically well. I'm glad that you're feeling happier and becoming more confident. You've come this far so I believe that you'll definitely reach your desired weight. :)

I've had a couple of bad days too since I began with my healthy eating plan, however I'm not going to allow myself to quit now. After all I have done very well.

Good luck with losing the last bit of weight that you'd like to to lose. You can do it :)
  • ClevaFeatha
    Options
    Gorgeous! Great Job!
  • 10BlueDoves
    10BlueDoves Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job.
  • Lilpiglet89
    Options
    Amazing job, you look great! keep up the hard work and thanks for the motivation :)
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well and look great! You have a nice attitude and thanks for posting!
  • Angila
    Angila Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome!!!! :smile:
  • zcarpenter91
    zcarpenter91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hell yea! Keep killin it!! All the hard work always pays off in the end :)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options
    You have accomplished so much. You are on your way to a healthy, happy life. May your journey be filled with joy and happiness. :flowerforyou:
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I wanted to comment on this earlier but was unable to.
    I love how your progress is. Even to just maintain your weight would be pretty good, I think.
  • brendalea74
    brendalea74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!! Congratulations on your success and many blessings for continued success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!