NEED FRIENDS WHO ENCOURAGE AND NOT IGNORE !!!

Options

Replies

• Lilpiglet89
    Options
    Hi! Im new on here and would love some supportive and encouraging friends too :)
  • maryc91
    maryc91 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I new also and I feel the same way as you do. I need encouragement and friends! =)
  • nino07110922
    nino07110922 Posts: 2,149
    Options
    no room for negativity! Only have time for encouragement and support - sign me up! Good morning,all!
  • missimae07
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me.
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ya'll please feel free to add me too. I just got back on MFP yesterday and I'm so motivated to lose weight, I'll be happy to support and I hope ya'll will do the same. :)
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me, I'm on every day and love encouraging my friends and would also like some support too. :)
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm here daily and def try to encourage buddies, we all need it!
    A lot of my buddies are unresponsive or inactive, I need active buddies!
    xo
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am very supportive. I have been on here for over a year (lost my daily log in count because of personal family illness that kept me away from logging, and I lost my days) So I took it as a way to start over, I had hit a plateau for the last 6 months but the last two weeks I have been really back on track and it is showing again and motivation is the key and my friends on here are awesome.. But with the encouragement and support of my friends on here and in my personal life, I have lost over 60 lbs (and kept it off for over a year ) and have 75 lbs more to go to reach goal. We can do this together, anyone please feel free to add me. I will encourage everyone that is a friend. You can do this!!!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm a MFP addict and log and post every day. I'm super supportive too ! I've sent you a request. But add me whoever else needs active friends :)
  • sanoviastevenson
    Options
    add me!! I need encouragement too!!
  • rachelelizabeth88
    rachelelizabeth88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) I'm always on and love supporting my friends
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    ArmyAntzzz...:bigsmile: Standing By..:wink:
  • thetasteofink
    thetasteofink Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need the motivation to keep going! Please add me!
  • glenverrier
    glenverrier Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me, I try my best to motivate all my friends!
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm on a lot during the week, not so much on the weekends:)
  • Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! I have 7 friends on here and 3 (2 of which I know in real life) aren't even active :/

I'm 18 and try to provide motivation and helpful tips to all my buds and I'm on from my iPhone everyday :)
  • Onugent01
    Onugent01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on throughout the day every day and need encouragement too!
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    add me if you want, i'm on everyday
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I am on every single day. I encourage and take the time to know the people who request me as a friend.

Feel free to add me.
  • remimarie
    Options
    I am here to help myself and others. You might just get sick of all of my comments. ;-) But joking aside, I do provide support, encouragement and motivation as best as I can to all my friends on MFP. So, please feel free to add me!