The journey of the 300+ pound woman...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Mommamax
    Options
    I am so happy for you!! You are an inspiration!! So glad to know that you did because you know that you are worth it. Thanks for sharing. I am just starting my journey to lose 100lbs.
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! I'm very happy for you!
  • GrayJohn
    Options
    Great Story - congrats on finally kicking the crappy foods. It can be done!!

Keep going!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    This is a very inspiring story. Great job!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, you are truly and inspiration to many. I too have been on the diet rollercoaster up and down many times. But this time I am determined to do it. Thanks for the motivation and encouragement to help others keep going......
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can identify with you, I started at 260 lbs, I am down to 190 and want to drop another 40-45. I to started with small changes and am now doing bootcamp style workouts and kickboxing that I absolutely love!!!! I am doing things I never thought I would be doing let alone WANT to do them!! The hardest thing for me to learn is to not beat myself up when I screw up, get back up and keep plugging away. I'm the only one that can hold myself back, it's all up to me and no one else! I love my new lifestyle and I love shopping again! You are a true inspiration and we know it can be done, you just have to want it!!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • naripower
    naripower Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring, thank you, and congratulations!
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    what an amazing story!!!! before i joined mfp i could see alot of myself in your story!!!! thank you so much for posting this & for the inspiration!!!!

God bless you~~~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!