NEED FRIENDS WHO ENCOURAGE AND NOT IGNORE !!!

Options

Replies

• huskernurse9
    Options
    i agree! i need extra support as well. seems that things go well in beginning and then lose focus. add me if you like :)

good luck!
  • lizzi27
    lizzi27 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me y'all! I always need encouragement!!
  • charliebeetson
    Options
    I just joined x
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I have been on MFP for 125 days or so. Reached my goal but still looking to maintain. I am very active on here! :)
  • DHogan80
    DHogan80 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me too sweetheart - I'm on everyday also and would like to hear what you're doing....
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I added you.

Anyone can add me.

I try to help out as much as I can :)
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm always on and try to encourage as much as I can. Feel free to add me.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me .
  • mls_221
    mls_221 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have only a few close friends added on MFP, and they don't really log every day, nor do they offer much support, sadly. You all are more than welcome to add me; I log in daily, and have, consecutively, for 95 days in a row! I sure could use the support, and I'd be glad to be offer it as well! :smile: :smile: -Mandy
  • michael_j_w
    Options
    I Log everyday.. feel free to add! Love all the motivation/support here on MFP! :)
  • newsharonkay
    newsharonkay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    looks like you have a ton of people to add but I would love to be supportive. you could probably teach me few things. New in my journey..
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! But, I have problems with people who don't eat enough, I won't be able to keep it too myself. I'm not a good friend for people who have eating disorders, I can't help anyone with that.
  • jessjoye
    jessjoye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I tried adding you but anyone else reading this feel free to add me too... we all need support! Good luck :)
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day - friends who are motivating and supportive are very important I am lucky to have found those here!!!
    feel free to ad me -
  • msmaggie154
    Options
    added you....Definitely need the support...Anyone can add me too
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Add away!! I comment to the point of annoying I'm sure :-P
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not going anywhere. :)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends who are interactive and consistent as well. I am in maintenance but log in daily and post comments to my friends as much as possible. :flowerforyou:

ETA: Anyone is welcome to add me if they are looking for support and looking to support too! :smile:
  • melanieb8273
    Options
    Sent you a request... I try to be on and log every day and communicate as much as I can. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I could use the same--some supportive, non judgemental friends. :)