Healthy foods that feel guilty!

Options
I love you Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges.
You make me feel soooo guilty... and yet you fit in so nicely to my healthy eating plan!

MFP's - please share what foods make you "feel" guilty but that you can actually happily enjoy! I will be using the list on my next trip to the grocery store!

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Love Laughing Cow Cheese! :) MMmmmm

My favorite healthy foods that makes me feel guilty are pita chips w/ garlic hummus

Chocolate banana p.b. protien shake! :)

Good stuff, Maynard.
  • summerblunden
    summerblunden Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Bagel Thins and Philly whipped Cream Cheese...mmmm....

Skinny Cow Fudge Bars
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Shapers nougat bars... around 80 calories each and with all that yummy minty, strawberry or chocolatey goodness :P
  • Garpus
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of my morning smoothies, they're sweet and filling and taste like milkshakes. Under 400 calories!

1 container Dannon Light 'n Fit yogurt, 4 oz. (strawberry / blueberry, I alternate)
    One banana
    1 cup fresh strawberries, or blueberries
    1 cup apple juice

These get me through the morning without feelings of hunger, though sometimes I'll have a brunch snack of 1/2 cup Kashi cereal.

Good luck!

(Here's a smiley, just because:wink:)
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Ohh yeah, I agree on the hummus, and bean dips in general. Ever since I got my Magic Bullet I've been making my own - EVEN BETTER since I can cut out the extra sodium!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i second the skinny cow ice cream bars. 100 calories but it feels like im eating something i shouldnt.
  • funfitfin
    funfitfin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nature Valley Granola Thins are DIVINE!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    LOVE the replies - who new dieting could taste so dang good!?

Clew - could you please post the recipe?? I love using my bullet blender.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Love the jello sugar free mousse cups!!!yummy!!!!! You cannot tell they are sugarfree.
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    yoplait and jello mousse!! :)
  • MommaFreem
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Laughing Cow Cheese on Wasa Crackers. My other favorite is a shake I make myself in the morning. It is soooooooo good!

1 Cup Skim Milk
    1/2 Frozen Banana
    2 Tbsp Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams

Blend and you are in heaven!
  • flattsfan22
    flattsfan22 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Honestly my favorite "sweet snack" is a honeycrsip apple with low fat JIF!! YUMMY!!! I have one everyday :)
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches and Nature's Grain Carb Check Double Fiber Plus Bagels. 140 cal for a whole bagel and 18g (yes I said 18 g) of fiber!
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Take a banana, cut it into 4-5 pieces, freeze, then throw in food processor and process into a creamy ice cream like texture. Add a dash of vanilla or cinnamon to taste.

Beyond heaven.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Edy's strawberry fruit bars! YUMMY!!!
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Sargento's Low Sodium Light String Cheese! Yum!
  • Mesmereyes
    Mesmereyes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    bump (these are all such good ideas! I need to add them to the shopping list)
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey! Me too!:smile:
  • nikki91950
    Options
    JELLO brand low fat, sugar free chocolate and dark chocolate pudding <3
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    Take a banana, cut it into 4-5 pieces, freeze, then throw in food processor and process into a creamy ice cream like texture. Add a dash of vanilla or cinnamon to taste.

Beyond heaven.

I make this all the time for my 2 year old daughter, and she LOVES it. I also add in 1 tbs of organic unsweetened cocoa powder and she thinks she's eating chocolate ice cream :)